• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card for wallet loading

G M

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
just gathering info on wallet load and ways to pay for cc bill

cc to payzapp wallet to cc bill not working.
cc to Uber to Paytm to cc bill not working.

1. Bob eterna - 3.75%

any other ways on wallet load?

Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But we can directly transfer to paytm from payzapp card and take to bank and withdraw money. Why would we need this prepaid card? It can only be loaded from hdfc net banking or hdfc cards. Any other good use of this prepaid card?

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
But we can directly transfer to paytm from payzapp card and take to bank and withdraw money. Why would we need this prepaid card?
It's not mandatory but You can use it as back up if someone has no Paytm full kyc or face any technical issues while loading to wallet in that times the prepaid card is useful. Also prepaid card is ltf.
It can only be loaded from hdfc net banking or hdfc cards. Any other good use of this prepaid card?
As of now through payzapp wallet you can load any bank's cc money to prepaid card it gives you more limit along with paytm

saucy

TF Ace
Used AMEX MRCC yesterday on Uber under Paytm wallet

Done 2 wallet load of 1500 each and successfully executed.

I am using paytm for offline payment on petrol pump and other small shops.
Is Paytm wallet load via uber the only way?
What when that gets plugged?
How else do you use your mrcc ?

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Nothing much . You can load the card with hdfc credit card and withdraw money from ATM without any charges upto 1L . Plus it shows mcc codes. In short it is helpful for hdfc cc holders to complete spend based milestone
I think hdfc rats are also there in this forum and they are efficient too 🤣. This also got devalued

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think hdfc rats are also there in this forum and they are efficient too 🤣. This also got devalued
All TF community guys give 5rs it’s time to buy a strong Rodent Repellent Coating for our walls

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
does payzapp loading via amex works ?
not working for me as it throws a error for me everytime i try to use amex cards in payzapp also rupay cards also doesn't works in payzapp for me
New payzapp app supported all RuPay cards

If BOB RuPay CC then BOB is blocking wallet spend.

@kalathiyahadi

just gathering info on wallet load and ways to pay for cc bill

cc to payzapp wallet to cc bill not working.
cc to Uber to Paytm to cc bill not working.

1. Bob eterna - 3.75%

any other ways on wallet load?
Do cc to new payzapp wallet and then new payzapp card to Paytm wallet load via Uber app (upto 2 lakhs for full paytm kyc).

Now use paytm wallet load balance to pay credit card bills via paytm app.