• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Bill Payment from HDFC Bill Pay not reflecting at ICICI Side

Ares

TF Buzz
I payed my icici credit card bill from HDFC debit card (via HDFC bill pay) on 30th April and I also got confirmation from HDFC that my payment is successfully processed.

The last date for my credit card bill was 3rd May and till now the payment is not reflecting in the app or statement. Will this be counted as a defaulted payment as it still not realized at icici side.

Can I do something about this as I have never made late payment, and this will impact my CIBIL score badly. Please help.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
I payed my icici credit card bill from HDFC debit card (via HDFC bill pay) on 30th April and I also got confirmation from HDFC that my payment is successfully processed.

The last date for my credit card bill was 3rd May and till now the payment is not reflecting in the app or statement. Will this be counted as a defaulted payment as it still not realized at icici side.

Can I do something about this as I have never made late payment, and this will impact my CIBIL score badly. Please help.
I did same. Today at 9am . It is showing. Hdfc billpay is safe. Don't worry

Ares

TF Buzz
The payment received by icici on 6th evening. Turns out that when we make the bill payment, icici shows that date only on app. As mentioned, I made payment on 30th and it shows 30th on the app as well even though it got settled on 6th may so I think I am safe in terms of late payment (due date 3rd may).