• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Coral rupay

vijaycard

TF Buzz
I have ICICI platinum card LTF, now I m getting offer that coral rupay LTF . Is it wise to accept it and close platinum as I don't want many credit account in my history. I m using platinum card mostly to buy in Amazon or Flipkart offers
Will rupay work there

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was under the impression that you get shared credit limit with ICICI cards.

However, after getting a coral rupay LTF card, the available limit on the coral, which is the same as my other card, is showing as entirely available even though the other card shows some amount as utilised.

OTOH in my axis cards the limits reduce on all cards whenever I make any spends.

Is this an error or is the limit not shared anymore?
Highest limit is total overall limit across all card . even though its not same .

If you have 10 lakh in one card ,5lakh in 2nd & 8 lakh in 3rd.
Combined in all 3 you can only spend 10lakh overall

Greencheese

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have Amazon ICICI with x limit and I have y unbilled, available limit on it is showing as x-y. I have just got the coral rupay card and they have assigned x limit, but the available limit is also showing as x.

pranjal1984

TF Premier
Yesterday, got an email from ICICI offering Coral Rupay card. Accepted it. Got digital card within 1 hour.

Smooth n seamless approval. Extremely happy.

36 hours passed for a similar process in HDFC. Uncertainty n erratic functioning continues. They need to learn a lot from how others are streamlining their operations.
Sir HDFC will never learn. See the look and user interface of ICICI and HDFC . ICICI ones are so user friendly and comprehensive. Only their cards' rewards are too less.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I have ICICI platinum card LTF, now I m getting offer that coral rupay LTF . Is it wise to accept it and close platinum as I don't want many credit account in my history. I m using platinum card mostly to buy in Amazon or Flipkart offers
Will rupay work there
Yes it will work there and instant discount offer also works.