• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Convert SBI BPCL Normal To Octane

rogerthat

TF Ace
After nearly one month of fighting with customer care and PNO I was informed that it is impossible to upgrade from BPCL Normal to Octane because upgrade option has not been "configured" for BPCL.

The only way is to apply for Octane separately. I guess this will involve closing BPCL card as I already have three cards. It will also mean I will lose all points on BPCL. And what if Octane card is not approved?

Also, SBI values my association with them immensely and are extremely sorry at the inconvenience caused to me.

D

Deleted member 16965

After nearly one month of fighting with customer care and PNO I was informed that it is impossible to upgrade from BPCL Normal to Octane because upgrade option has not been "configured" for BPCL.

The only way is to apply for Octane separately. I guess this will involve closing BPCL card as I already have three cards. It will also mean I will lose all points on BPCL. And what if Octane card is not approved?

Also, SBI values my association with them immensely and are extremely sorry at the inconvenience caused to me.
Why not redeem all points directly in BPCL outlet?

D

Deleted member 16965

I just last month redeemed 4000 points for Rs.1000. I still have 652 points left. Too less to redeem. Was hoping that I could carry it over but now looks like I will lose those points.
You can redeem 10 points also directly in BPCL outlet. I had redeemed it once to check whether it works or not and surprisingly it worked.