• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Concierge Services experience?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i tried to book cricket t20 tickets via concierge because the website server was down.

hdfc concierge said they will check and get back to me, and they didn't get back to me.

indusind legend concierge said they dont offer facility for cricket ticket booking (although sports events booking is mentioned on their website). but he said he cab guve me golf booking. lol.

any other bank where you have had a good concierge experience to book hard to get tickets?

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i tried to book cricket t20 tickets via concierge because the website server was down.

hdfc concierge said they will check and get back to me, and they didn't get back to me.

indusind legend concierge said they dont offer facility for cricket ticket booking (although sports events booking is mentioned on their website). but he said he cab guve me golf booking. lol.

any other bank where you have had a good concierge experience to book hard to get tickets?
I guess this sort of service only Amex Plat or Citi Prestige can provide