• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Comparison: Reliability and CB Timelines for Referrer Cashback sites? like Cashkaro, Zingoy, Paiswapas etc?

insight

TF Ace
In following up to this thread:

Which app you use for shopping? CashKaro or Gopaisa or something else?

Comparison: Reliability and CB Timelines for Referrer Cashback sites? like Cashkaro, Zingoy, Paiswapas etc?

So I have a bit of a large order pending for NykaaF

I am debating between Zingoy and Cashkaro and similar sites.

What would be the "comparative reliability and CB timelines" for them?

Also what qualifies for NEW user (I just made a new account yesterday using an alternative number). Would that work?

PS:

I am looking at CK and Zingoy right now. So in their case what does it mean?

Can you help me decode this :D?

I am new to Zingoy and created new NykaaF account. CK few weeks back for a BOB LTF application.

Nykaa Fashion Coupons, Promo Code & Offers: Upto 6.72% Cashback | October 2023

Grab Nykaa Fashion coupons, promo code & cashback offers Upto 6.72% for the October 2023 on Zingoy. Find verified Nykaa Fashion promo codes and offers along with Zingoy cashback.
www.zingoy.com
www.zingoy.com

Nykaa Fashion Coupon Code: Upto 76% Off + 6% Cashback | Oct 2023

Get Upto 76% Off on Top Brands + 10% Off on 1st Order. Use Code NFFLAT10 + 6% CashKaro Cashback | Nykaa Fashion Coupons & Offers updated 5 minutes ago
cashkaro.com

Last edited:

CyberPsych

TF Ace
As far as I have read and heard, CashKaro is recommended more. Less tracking failures and good support. I don't know about Gopaisa, Paisawapas and other apps. Recently I have started using Zingoy recently and with this app, most of the tracking is after 90 days, so not sure how successful it is. Cashkaro has less lead times for the orders you place. So far I have notices, Cashkaro removes rewards on Flipkart at times (they haven't removed rewards on flipkart since BBD is announced), Zingoy gives all the time (this is the reason I decided to give Zingoy a try).

For new numbers, I guess the account is per mobile number so I think your alternative number makes you new user. Not sure, I don't have/had a second SIM ever to try.

insight

TF Ace
@WandereR

There are some deals where new users refer to new user on the respective site (Amazon/FK/Myntra and alike). So just check if it's new user on CashKaro or Nykaa

insight

TF Ace
Can someone decode, as well as confirm:

ZJoy
Shop Online
Today

Cashback Tracked in
48 Hours

Redeem Cashback in
45 Days
Accepts Missing Cashback tickets
No Cashback Tracking on App

CK
CashKaro Cashback Related

• Tracking Time: 30 Minutes
  • Confirmation Timeline: 70 Days
  • Missing Cashback Tickets: Accepted
  • Cashback on Nykaa Fashion App orders: Not Applicable
  • Cashback is calculated on order amount excluding what is paid via wallet, credits or gift vouchers

We can use only one Amazon/Flipkart/Mynthra etc account with Cash karo.

If your purchase is on Amazon then Cashkaro will confirm the rewards within a month. While tracking it will show around 60-75 days for the confirmation but within a month will get confirmed rewards. But reward confirmation for flipkart purchase will take longer time.

Earn karo will also provide profits but here you have to use an another account for purchase. Your duty is to just share the product link. You can do viceversa.

Cash karo rewards can be used for Amazon pay/ Flipkart gift card purchase (Referral earnings can be withdrawn to bank account) and Earnkaro earnings can be withdrawn to bank account.

Before purchasing kindly check for rewards rate (Some will have capping) as different category has different rewards rate.

I heard about Zingoy but I didn't use personally.

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
Zingoy: Reported missing transactions from the Clicks.

Got 3 emails with ticket numbers and ticket links.

Same login and password we're able to log into website and app, but your support ticket site wont let me log in.

1698930701427.png

On chat I am told they will update, but if same ticket is where the updates are and I cant log in, how to see?

insight

TF Ace
I have received rewards by Cashkaro for my IDFC credit card application. You can try if you are new to AU bank.
That was not the question.

"CashKaro Rewards are not applicable for existing AU Bank Relationships"

Does this exclude us when someone has or opens a Digital Savings Account online for the RuPay Plat Debit Card?

Zingoy: Reported missing transactions from the Clicks.

Got 3 emails with ticket numbers and ticket links.

Same login and password we're able to log into website and app, but your support ticket site wont let me log in.

1698930701427.png

On chat I am told they will update, but if same ticket is where the updates are and I cant log in, how to see?
Same problem here as well