• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi to Axis Bank Migration Notification

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not sure if you have noticided but now Axis calls them Citi-branded card and not Citi bank card.
They will slowly retract from everything... that is how transition happens...
No sudden jerk treatment.. slow motion action... playing with words..

ccdc

TF Ace
i mean 3rd party apps like cred....or hdfc bill pay...we just input the cc number...we dont input any other info...so do we have to delete the card and re-input the cc number or that's not required...cred/hdfc will change the ifsc at back end...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i mean 3rd party apps like cred....or hdfc bill pay...we just input the cc number...we dont input any other info...so do we have to delete the card and re-input the cc number or that's not required...cred/hdfc will change the ifsc at back end...
We don’t need to change…in these cases of CRED etc…
It’s only required if we are going to use ifsc code as part of payment ie neft etc

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Apps who care about user experiences will probably do the necessary changes themselves.

cardy

TF Ace
Khatam .. Bye Bye...
Its officially done. I pity former Citi holders who are still waiting for some good news...

Now, CITI is permanently removed from the history .. very unfortunate guys.. My best wishes to all of you ...
So all the devaluation are leading axis to its destination to hell you mean to say?

I thought there will be some good cards series will come to shake the market! ☺️

You are saying that no chance of that? 😭

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So all the devaluation are leading axis to its destination to hell you mean to say?

I thought there will be some good cards series will come to shake the market! ☺️

You are saying that no chance of that? 😭
Based on the DNA of axes and it’s behavioural exhibition of the same so far, it is highly unlikely that you get a good/ great card for an extended period of time..
Even if you get something initially, in the middle of the game, they ditch you.., by some nonsense

cardy

TF Ace
Based on the DNA of axes and it’s behavioural exhibition of the same so far, it is highly unlikely that you get a good/ great card for an extended period of time..
Even if you get something initially, in the middle they ditch you.., by some nonsense
That is completely true
Axis is very much inconsistent you know