• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management

Discover the exclusive benefits of the ICICI Wealth Management Savings Account, including high-interest rates, personalized guidance from relationship managers, wealth management solutions, priority service, exclusive offers.

Quick Overview

Category
Banking
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

CIBIL Refresh Everyday using ICICI WM Account in Andriod iMobile App - Trick...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I mean you are a Wealth Management Account Holder and maybe you are getting the daily refresh for free I'm checked my friends device it's asking 440+GST charges.😁
I have clearly mentioned in the thread title that it is for WM account only..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Movement of content from general forum section to already discussed group content
There is a reason why I opened a new thread..
Why because, it is a very detailed observation and you have to follow a certain pattern to get this thing to work..
There is a lot of ambiguity and confusion about this subject..
Now, it is merged with something not active and that too in a group..
Now very few people get to know this thrick properly..
@NShah who thinks knows about this trick for 1.5 years, didn't fully grasp what I am trying to say, I believe..
Anyway. it is what it is...
I will keep my mouth shut..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Movement of content from general forum section to already discussed group content
and you merged with something else which was already discussed but kept my thread title ...
My post with screenshots is somewhere in the middle of the thread and a very few people will get to see that and understnd it..
My only concern is , I want everyone to know what I posted..and let them use that feature properly. but this merging won't help..

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Go thru my post carefully screen shots are also available...
You have wait 1 to 2 days after that you can refresh through imobile
That click manage bug fixed now I think earlier I have checked my cibil report daily
But i checked my fresh cibil report every week through imobile
Do you know that when we click on manage button cibil sent cibil report on email? In spam folder

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You have wait 1 to 2 days after that you can refresh through imobile
That click manage bug fixed now I think earlier I have checked my cibil report daily
But i checked my fresh cibil report every week through imobile
Do you know that when we click on manage button cibil sent cibil report on email? In spam folder
Yes, I know and I received it already..
I have CIBIL, EXPerian, CRIF and Equifax annual paid subscriptions...

1696958578561.png

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
and you merged with something else which was already discussed but kept my thread title ...
My post with screenshots is somewhere in the middle of the thread and a very few people will get to see that and understnd it..
My only concern is , I want everyone to know what I posted..and let them use that feature properly. but this merging won't help..
Are you feeling bad?

Check 1st post of the thread 😀

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Are you feeling bad?

Check 1st post of the thread 😀
It is not about first post... See whatever posted until now, was old and there is a lot of confusion..
My post clarifies it all with Screenshots.
Just now @NShah says, he used to see this everyday and now says they fixed "this bug"......

Now, my latest information is at the top, and whatever discussed after it was outdated.. it adds more confusion...
When I prepared my post, I plan everything and make sure it will be understood by everyone...

Anyway, I will leave it here.. no more timewasting on this..
I already wasted so much time in explaining all this.
Bye
Good night

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
It is not about first post... See whatever posted until now, was old and there is a lot of confusion..
My post clarifies it all with Screenshots.
Just now @NShah says, he used to see this everyday and now says they fixed "this bug"......

Now, my latest information is at the top, and whatever discussed after it was outdated.. it adds more confusion...
When I prepared my post, I plan everything and make sure it will be understood by everyone...

Anyway, I will leave it here.. no more timewasting on this..
I already wasted so much time in explaining all this.
Bye
Good night
I didn't understand what are you trying to convince me...

I can't help you more than this.