• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL Problem

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My mom had a CIBIL of 745 last month & she wanted to buy an AquaGuard & a Bajaj Finserv Executive told that If she is financed by Bajaj Finserv she will get an EMI card along with the loan which she can use later on. But since the exact model was not decided she did not want to activate the loan immediately. Now the Aquaguard personel told the bajaj Finserv personel to activate the loan without her consent. The Bajaj guy took her PAN & other details & activated the loan but told that he will just check whether she is eligible or not. The model was still not decided since the one he was insisting was a 2016 model but the loan was activated. So she decided not to take the product. Now today when I checked her CIBIL its down to 700. What should I do?

Tejo

TF Legend
My mom had a CIBIL of 745 last month & she wanted to buy an AquaGuard & a Bajaj Finserv Executive told that If she is financed by Bajaj Finserv she will get an EMI card along with the loan which she can use later on. But since the exact model was not decided she did not want to activate the loan immediately. Now the Aquaguard personel told the bajaj Finserv personel to activate the loan without her consent. The Bajaj guy took her PAN & other details & activated the loan but told that he will just check whether she is eligible or not. The model was still not decided since the one he was insisting was a 2016 model but the loan was activated. So she decided not to take the product. Now today when I checked her CIBIL its down to 700. What should I do?
Bajaj meant for loot.

1. Go to aquaguard store argue without my consent how can you people can apply loan behalf of mine/my mother. How can you people sell 2016 old product in 2023 without my wish ....... record it.

2. Raise a query at bajaj, saying without my consent the loan got activated.
grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in

3. So then aquaguard executive might call you, ask him/her for the replacement or cancellation

Even though they don't care.

4. Raise grievance at pgportal with reference of the step 1.

5. 99% in step, issue will be solved.

Even no response.

6. Go to consumer court

Note:
You should masala while mailing. So bajaj or pg grievance officer will they think what you are saying is true.
You should have proof for every, if you say simply it doesn't help you.

Advise: anything you are purchasing check for review or price in online and youtube. Stay away from bajaj else you will be empty.

DevD

TF Premier
Bajaj meant for loot.

1. Go to aquaguard store argue without my consent how can you people can apply loan behalf of mine/my mother. How can you people sell 2016 old product in 2023 without my wish ....... record it.

2. Raise a query at bajaj, saying without my consent the loan got activated.
grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in

3. So then aquaguard executive might call you, ask him/her for the replacement or cancellation

Even though they don't care.

4. Raise grievance at pgportal with reference of the step 1.

5. 99% in step, issue will be solved.

Even no response.

6. Go to consumer court

Note:
You should masala while mailing. So bajaj or pg grievance officer will they think what you are saying is true.
You should have proof for every, if you say simply it doesn't help you.

Advise: anything you are purchasing check for review or price in online and youtube. Stay away from bajaj else you will be empty.
Before going this path as @Tejo said.. you can give a try this..
Login to bajaj finserv account and raise a dispute with that loan account .. You will get a callback from them and explain your concern to them.. They might resolve your issue.
If it does not work the follow what @Tejo said.