• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ app now devaluation

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
CheQ app now devaluation:

Now 1 CheQ Chip value = ₹0.50

Previously it was 1 CheQ Chip = ₹1

This devaluation applicable to Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Myntra, Zomato.

Remaining vouchers like Amazon Prime, ola, BigBasket etc available at ₹1

I also uploaded latest version cheQ APK file (uninstall old version and install new version) - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1QE7ynOZBgGmknd3vbvxGp9tlpe9qtWoY

Edited - Some people told latest apk app not open, download old version and you will get popup msg to update the app, update to latest version.

WhatsAppImage2023-02-10at12.51.16.jpg
IMG1296.jpg

Last edited:

iAmSam

TF Buzz
Nikal Diya bhai mere liye 😭😭... Na to chip ka koi cashback value raha na debit card ka option .... Ab sirf dard Bacha hai is cheq app me processing fee ka🤣🤣🤣
If you select pay together then It is not showing the debit card option. But, If you pay a single credit card bill then it shows a debit card option.

Moreover, They have removed the cheq chip redemption for bill payments so, it is not rewarding anymore.

If you select pay together then It is not showing the debit card option. But, If you pay a single credit card bill then it shows a debit card option.

Moreover, They have removed the cheq chip redemption for bill payments so, it is not rewarding anymore.
If you will pay individually you will end up paying more you will probably earn as debit card reward since cheq chips worth are now equal to fati chaddi...

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to pay 100 rupees but not getting option to pay via cheq coins ..
You can pay your credit bill utilising 500 cheq coins once in a month. Any more credit card bill payment in that particular month will not show cheq coins. I have been struggling with customer support team of cheq telling them that no such information is mentioned in app but they just keep replying, in the interest of improving customer experience, they have brought some changes in rewards.

You can pay your credit bill utilising 500 cheq coins once in a month. Any more credit card bill payment in that particular month will not show cheq coins. I have been struggling with customer support team of cheq telling them that no such information is mentioned in app but they just keep replying, in the interest of improving customer experience, they have brought some changes in rewards.
now they even removed debit card payment option .. i have not done any payment using cheq app this month

Ruhinath056

TF Select
now they even removed debit card payment option .. i have not done any payment using cheq app this month
yeah today i also checked the same .. now there is no use of the cheq app , i have also some issue not to login in the app from last month, i dont know why , tried different phone as well but after toadys update able to login the app & found the same :rolleyes::rolleyes: