• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

check status of your LTF axis flipkart cc guys

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I hold axis ltf Flipkart cc. i went to the axis app and in credit cards->axis flipkart-> rewards and benefits, it is showing me the spends remaining to unlock annual fee reversal.

if any of you has Ltf cc from axis, please check if you are seeing this.

EDIT I can see this fee reversal criteria only for Flipkart card, nad not my other ltf cards

Last edited:

apindersingh

TF Buzz
I hold axis ltf Flipkart cc. i went to the app and in credit cards->axis flipkart-> rewards and benefits, it is showing me the spends remaining to unlock annual fee reversal.

EDIT I can see this fee reversal criteria only for Flipkart card, nad not my other ltf cards
I am seeing it for all cards including IOCL which was issued LTF

kwaver

TF Buzz
Yes, but there is a note at bottom saying offer applicable on cards which have been charged joining or annual fees.
So LTF cards status should not change.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yes, but there is a note at bottom saying offer applicable on cards which have been charged joining or annual fees.
So LTF cards status should not change.
ok. let's hope that is the case, because my other ltf cards don't have this spend meter only Flipkart card has. i thought maybe they have started charging as a part of recent devaluation 😅

I hold axis ltf Flipkart cc. i went to the axis app and in credit cards->axis flipkart-> rewards and benefits, it is showing me the spends remaining to unlock annual fee reversal.

Will you continue with Flipkart Axis LTF credit card post 20th April? Do you hold SBI Cashback credit card or HDFC Millennia credit card?

borg

TF Buzz
i see it, 2.8L remaining. fee is 500 only right? i dont think i will be spending 3.5L on this card, but i think i got >500 so may be keep it for the offers

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i see it, 2.8L remaining. fee is 500 only right? i dont think i will be spending 3.5L on this card, but i think i got >500 so may be keep it for the offers
If you don't regularly shop on FK, and need axis card only for offers, then you can apply for Axis MyZone card from website as LTF Card (ongoing offer) . After getting LTF card, close paid FK card.

However, if you shop regularly on FK/Swiggy/TataSky/etc.. (getting >590 cashback in a yr) , then keep FK card.

i would suggest not closing it just as a sign of protest, if it is LTF. banks bear the risk and costs for maintaining an LTF card, so it would be more meaningful if you continue the card without using it
Flipkart Axis is not at all useful for me now as I was using it for 1.5% cashback on offline transactions which has now been reduced to 1%. Already having SBI Cashback LTF and HDFC Millennia LTF. For 1% cashback on POS transactions, I can use SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia or Airtel Axis credit card.

apindersingh

TF Buzz
Flipkart Axis is not at all useful for me now as I was using it for 1.5% cashback on offline transactions which has now been reduced to 1%. Already having SBI Cashback LTF and HDFC Millennia LTF. For 1% cashback on POS transactions, I can use SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia or Airtel Axis credit card.
How sbi cashback LTF ?