• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Changi Airport Lounge access

Anush

TF Buzz
We (my wife and I) will be transiting through Singapore on our trip to Bali. We have ~6 hours at Changi airport. We are flying Scoot airlines. I have magnus credit card. Would we be able to access the lounge at Singapore airport?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We (my wife and I) will be transiting through Singapore on our trip to Bali. We have ~6 hours at Changi airport. We are flying Scoot airlines. I have magnus credit card. Would we be able to access the lounge at Singapore airport?
use priority pass.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks. I guess I can use priority pass for free for myself and one of 8 guest access for my wife.
Do I have to activate the priority pass? (apologies. I am new to the world of lounges)
by default PP is activated and you don't require any pin
just to ensure go to the PP website and register your pp card.

Anush

TF Buzz
by default PP is activated and you don't require any pin
just to ensure go to the PP website and register your pp card.
Thanks. I was able to register.
So I just give them PP card and ask them to swipe twice?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Also you can get Vistara Infinite if you transit via SG or where there are KrisFlyer Lounges (Singapore Airlines) and you can avail free lounge accesses (theoretically)

Need confirmation from big guys like @CVR and @BMR

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also you can get Vistara Infinite if you transit via SG or where there are KrisFlyer Lounges (Singapore Airlines) and you can avail free lounge accesses (theoretically)

Haven’t used lounge at Singapore airport yet.

If PP is swiped twice which doesn’t have guest access you will be charged for second swipe in my view. If it is Magnus PP which has guest access there won’t be any charge for guest swipe.

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

If PP is swiped twice which doesn’t have guest access you will be charged for second swipe in my view. If it is Magnus PP which has guest access there won’t be any charge for guest swipe.
Yes, you are right. In case of 2 swipes, one will be charged. Although, it shouldn’t be the case as Magnus allows 8 guest visits.

The charges can be waived by just making a call to the axis customer care.

Also, the charges weren’t charged instantly, in my case a visit in the month of October 2022 was charged in January 2023 and waived off in 1 day after making the call. Further, I am unaware of the logic behind this but this is how it all unfolded.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Consecutive PP swipes in intl lounges won't matter because PP is offered for unlimited intl lounge accesses

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Using the new machines, they would swipe only once and they would input the number of guests along with you in the first swipe itself (you don’t have access to it, they will do it from their end). Don’t worry much if you have the Magnus PP card. Just pass it to them and tell that you have a guest.

For a better experience as mentioned by @Slayer , if you have Vistara infinite card and you are traveling via Singapore airlines, you would have access to their lounges, since holding the card makes you achieve Vistara gold.
”Club Vistara Platinum and Gold members travelling on Singapore Airlines, in Premium Economy and Economy class, are entitled to eligible KrisFlyer Gold Lounge access in Singapore and Business Class Silver Kris Lounge access across overseas destinations.”

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can I access the arrival lounge at Changi airport without any departure ticket?

I see there is one lounge before security. But the priority pass app says u need departure ticket of same day.

Anush

TF Buzz
Using the new machines, they would swipe only once and they would input the number of guests along with you in the first swipe itself (you don’t have access to it, they will do it from their end). Don’t worry much if you have the Magnus PP card. Just pass it to them and tell that you have a guest.

For a better experience as mentioned by @Slayer , if you have Vistara infinite card and you are traveling via Singapore airlines, you would have access to their lounges, since holding the card makes you achieve Vistara gold.
”Club Vistara Platinum and Gold members travelling on Singapore Airlines, in Premium Economy and Economy class, are entitled to eligible KrisFlyer Gold Lounge access in Singapore and Business Class Silver Kris Lounge access across overseas destinations.”

We are flying through Scoot airlines. So we may not qualify for the KirsFlyer Lounge access

Anush

TF Buzz
I see both SATS and Marhaba in terminal 1. Our flights gets in at 3 am and Marhaba doesn't open until 6am. So we have to go to SATS.
Any feedback on SATS? Any possibility of sleeping chairs?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Marhabba indeed doesn’t open uptill 6 . SATS is good lounge , the food is also decent not like Marhabba but still good .
SAATS doesn’t have proper sleeping chairs but you could use their massage chairs which are really great.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Marhabba indeed doesn’t open uptill 6 . SATS is good lounge , the food is also decent not like Marhabba but still good .
SAATS doesn’t have proper sleeping chairs but you could use their massage chairs which are really great.
What is best option for small cash withdrawal say 100 SGD from ATM among below?

1. Axis Magnus with advance payment - 2.36% charges, No cash withdrawal fee, No interest charges.
2. Axis Burgundy Debit - 4.13% charges
3. HDFC Imperia Debit - 4.13% charges

Is there any extra hidden charges apart from above? Also, Does singapore atm/bank charge anything extra?

manas_rock

TF Select

I have 2 vistara gold infinite cards- me and wife, on boths' name.
But, will 11 yr old kid get access to the krisflyer lounge?
if kid will not get access, then there is no point!