• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change Statement Date

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the following cards:

SBI,
HDFC,
Axis,
ICICI,
PNB,
HSBC,
Citi,
IDFC,
RBL,
OneCard,

All with different statement dates. I want to set a common statement date for every card. Please add suggestions even if you have for any one of the cards.

UPDATE

I have combined the inputs from other members and my experience as well. The following methods work:

In most of the cases you will get some options. We cannot set any date of our choice.

Axis:

We can chat with customer care via net banking login(even if you don't have an account) or email them.

ICICI:
There is option in net banking cards section(even if you don't have an account).

CITI, Amex, SBI, RBL, IndusInd, YES:
We can call directly on the customer care number.

OneCard:
Present in the app.

SBI, HDFC, IDFC:
We can email customer care.

HSBC:
In the App: CC Chat option / sending secure message : Yearly once : any dates between 02 and 25 as Billing

PNB:
Not available till now.

I got this reply from PNB, they told me to change the variant, but I don't want that.
Dear Sir/Madam,
As Per Guidelines, cardholders shall be provided a one-time option to modify the billing cycle of the credit card as per their convenience.

The above customization is under process.

Meanwhile, you can select any variant of Card suitable to you, as per following Billing dates

S. No.
Billing Date (each Month)
Card Type
1​
5th​
Visa Classic
2​
8th​
Visa Gold
3​
16th​
Rupay Platinum, Visa Platinum
4​
20th​
Rupay Select, Rupay Millennial, Visa Signature

Last edited:

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had the following experience with changing the dates for my cards:

1. ICICI - Changed date by app directly to near required date
2. Amex - Called customer care and they changed it to required date
3. Axis - Called customer care and they changed it. The caveat is they only have specific dates to which it can be changed to and last date possible is 25th
4. SBI - Called customer care and they said they will change it to required date after all outstanding balance is cleared
5. Indusind - Called customer care and they changed it to near required date. They also have specific dates and last date possible is 18th of a month

Last edited:

Cheritha

TF Select
I would like to add few more banks experience

- Yes bank : CC over phone call : once in a lifetime : billing dates will be such that DUE dates always fall between 01-10, no other dates are available,

- RBL : CC over phone call : Yearly once it can be changed : asked to clear the dues and after clearing they provided dates in 1st week and last week DUE date

- One Card : in the App : Once in a lifetime : only one date is available to change which was just 4 days away from my current cycle date - literally for name sake

- Axis : CC over phone call : Yearly once : limited dates

- HSBC : in the App : CC Chat option / sending secure message : Yearly once : any dates between 02 and 25 as Billing - Best experience overall

- Citi : CC over phone call : Yearly once : 11 to 25 billing dates - Due date will be 14-17 days

Reactions: Max

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I would like to add few more banks experience

- Yes bank : CC over phone call : once in a lifetime : billing dates will be such that DUE dates always fall between 01-10, no other dates are available,

- RBL : CC over phone call : Yearly once it can be changed : asked to clear the dues and after clearing they provided dates in 1st week and last week DUE date

- One Card : in the App : Once in a lifetime : only one date is available to change which was just 4 days away from my current cycle date - literally for name sake

- Axis : CC over phone call : Yearly once : limited dates

- HSBC : in the App : CC Chat option / sending secure message : Yearly once : any dates between 02 and 25 as Billing - Best experience overall

- Citi : CC over phone call : Yearly once : 11 to 25 billing dates - Due date will be 14-17 days
SBI: the dates that are available to select as billing dates are 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 16 18 20 21 23 25. Payment due date is 20 days from billing date.

Just now, i have changed my axis MyZone card billing date from 10th to 25th of every month. She said maximum it can be 25 of every month, no longer than that. Also, she said, you can change your billing date only once a year, so please keep that in mind.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
RBL is weird. Their condition to change statement date is there shouldn't be any outstanding amount to raise request for statement change request.

After that when I raised the request, they said it'll be completed within 2 hours. But today (after 4 days of request) the executive called me and said you should've to keep outstanding amount zero till the time your statement date changes. And its upto them when to complete that request.

So they closed my request without Changing. Pretty weird bank.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
RBL is weird. Their condition to change statement date is there shouldn't be any outstanding amount to raise request for statement change request.

After that when I raised the request, they said it'll be completed within 2 hours. But today (after 4 days of request) the executive called me and said you should've to keep outstanding amount zero till the time your statement date changes. And its upto them when to complete that request.

So they closed my request without Changing. Pretty weird bank.
same goes to amex.
to change statement date is there shouldn't be any outstanding amount to raise request for statement change request.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Here are my statement dates:
HDFC Tata Neu Plus: 2nd
Axis MyZone: 10th
RBL: 12th
BOB: 15th
PNB: 16th
IndusInd: 18th
Yes Bank: 20th
SBI, ICICI, OneCard, HDFC core card: 22nd
Kotak: 24th
IDFC: 25th

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I have the following cards:

SBI,
HDFC,
Axis,
ICICI,
PNB,
HSBC,
Citi,
IDFC,
RBL,
OneCard,

All with different statement dates. I want to set a common statement date for every card. Please add suggestions even if you have for any one of the cards.

UPDATE

I have combined the inputs from other members and my experience as well. The following methods work:

In most of the cases you will get some options. We cannot set any date of our choice.

Axis:

We can chat with customer care via net banking login(even if you don't have an account) or email them.

ICICI:
There is option in net banking cards section(even if you don't have an account).

CITI, Amex, SBI, RBL, IndusInd, YES:
We can call directly on the customer care number.

OneCard:
Present in the app.

SBI, HDFC, IDFC:
We can email customer care.

HSBC:
In the App: CC Chat option / sending secure message : Yearly once : any dates between 02 and 25 as Billing

PNB:
Not available till now.

I got this reply from PNB, they told me to change the variant, but I don't want that.
Indeed a good information.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🫡🫡

Seth

TF Premier
Is there any way to change biling date same for all bank cards?
RBI told to allow as per cash inflow but they are giving specific date to choose so what's the benefit, all card still have different dates.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to change biling date same for all bank cards?
RBI told to allow as per cash inflow but they are giving specific date to choose so what's the benefit, all card still have different dates.
you can change - once per card.. any date that bank has as standard.. condition is that the dues have to be zero..

Seth

TF Premier
you can change - once per card.. any date that bank has as standard.. condition is that the dues have to be zero..
I mean I want to set bill date for all my cards to 5th.
I have ICICI , Axis , SBI , AU , one card.

But all are not offering desired date and giving set of date to choose from

Last edited:

Pradumya

TF Ace
PNB:
Not available till now.
That's not true.
I have rupay select cc
And I changed the date to 26th
Just called the customer care and said "mere ko card ka statement date badalna hai" they checked some details and asked which date i Said 26th they said next statement will be generated on 26th.