• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change in address in Onecard

Is there anyway to change the address in onecard to a federal bank serviceable address? I have a secured card and want to change the address to a federal bank serviceable address. But the are demanding for rental agreement. Is there anyway to make a dummy rental agreement or they change the address with the the card closing thread?

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Is there anyway to change the address in onecard to a federal bank serviceable address? I have a secured card and want to change the address to a federal bank serviceable address. But the are demanding for rental agreement. Is there anyway to make a dummy rental agreement or they change the address with the the card closing thread?
Risky to make a dummy rental agreement. Try coordinating with the bank/onecard to change the address.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What is the purpose of doing that?

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Just raise a ticket in their app and your address change will be processed.

Don't do the "fake" agreement thing. First of all it is "illegal" and you may upload even expired document and assure them that you are planning to renew the said agreement.

Do consider this when changing the address.

tiny

TF Premier
Just raise a ticket in their app and your address change will be processed.

Don't do the "fake" agreement thing. First of all it is "illegal" and you may upload even expired document and assure them that you are planning to renew the said agreement.

Do consider this when changing the address.
No they need address proof for address change