• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kingslayer1

TF Buzz
Will I get cashback with my HDFC bank credit card if I make a purchase on Amazon, Amazon shopping voucher + credit card?

Kingslayer1

TF Buzz
yes, you get cashback
assuming moneyback/millennia card
My card is HDFC moneyback+ credit card
I have two questions,
1. will I get cashpoints if I purchase Amazon pay gift cards from Amazon?
2. Should the transaction's name be the merchant name like Bigbasket in the statement to be eligible for the cashpoints? Because I made a transaction on Bigbasket, I got two transaction entries for one transaction in the history tab, one said Bigbasket which showed Rs. 0 and the other said Innovative Retail Co which showed Rs. 1500. But after some time that Rs. 0 transaction just disappeared and the Rs. 1500 remained.
I appreciate it if you answered these questions, Thank you

raghumahajan

TF Premier
My card is HDFC moneyback+ credit card
I have two questions,
1. will I get cashpoints if I purchase Amazon pay gift cards from Amazon?
2. Should the transaction's name be the merchant name like Bigbasket in the statement to be eligible for the cashpoints? Because I made a transaction on Bigbasket, I got two transaction entries for one transaction in the history tab, one said Bigbasket which showed Rs. 0 and the other said Innovative Retail Co which showed Rs. 1500. But after some time that Rs. 0 transaction just disappeared and the Rs. 1500 remained.
I appreciate it if you answered these questions, Thank you
I am using millenia and getting cashback on purchasing GV from amazon