• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on Credit Card Payment using HDFC easy shop

myUser1878

TF Buzz
Hi,
Can I get Cashback for CC Payments using Easyshop card ?
Mobikwik only lets me do 20k of CC Payments and Cheq doesn't actually give any Cashback on the debit card. Also Paytm doesn't have Cashback for HDFC Easyshop debit card.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi,
Can I get Cashback for CC Payments using Easyshop card ?
Mobikwik only lets me do 20k of CC Payments and Cheq doesn't actually give any Cashback on the debit card. Also Paytm doesn't have Cashback for HDFC Easyshop debit card.
I think it's only for the first 24 hours you can make 20k payment, after 24 hours you can pay as many as times as possible, but up to 20k per transaction.

You can also use HDFC Billpay using the debit card, only problem you won't get CB for HDFC card.

myUser1878

TF Buzz
I think it's only for the first 24 hours you can make 20k payment, after 24 hours you can pay as many as times as possible, but up to 20k per transaction.

You can also use HDFC Billpay using the debit card, only problem you won't get CB for HDFC card.
Is Mobikwik the only option or do we have others that offer the 1% CB For Hdfc easy shop cards ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Is Mobikwik the only option or do we have others that offer the 1% CB For Hdfc easy shop cards ?
Like I mentioned earlier, Mobikwik and HDFC BillPay are the only ones I know so far.

If you have an HDFC credit card, you can pay the bill using Mobikwik. For credit card bills from other banks, you can use HDFC Billpay.