• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback for CC Bill Payment vai HDFC platinum debit card on HDFC Bill Pay

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
When and how does the cash back gets credited for the CC bill payment via HDFC platinum debit card on HDFC bill pay

hariselio

TF Premier
i just made a payment of 75k on my fk axis credit card via hdfc billpay. Expecting a cashback of 750Rs. If everything goes well, i will make another payment in the month of june on the same card & of the same amount.
Hope you used debit card option while making bill payment :) If I remember correctly, it listed another option as well apart from debit card, bank account probably and that will not give any cashback.

Hope you used debit card option while making bill payment :) If I remember correctly, it listed another option as well apart from debit card, bank account probably and that will not give any cashback.
I selected debit card out of 2 available options either debit card or bank account. Then i made my payment using an OTP and completed my transaction.
Hope i didn't made any mistake.

hariselio

TF Premier
I selected debit card out of 2 available options either debit card or bank account. Then i made my payment using an OTP and completed my transaction.
Hope i didn't made any mistake.
yes, that was the correct one, Once in hurry by mistake i used hdfc app instead of netbanking and in app, only bank option was provided. Without realizing it is only bank option, i made a bill payment :(

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ohh, i just noticed, i am getting the same error too.😑
Yep. I tried the normal savings account payment as well and got the same error.

That’s very odd that they won’t allow payments towards Kotak credit cards.

I tried calling customer care, but they kept on saying that they cannot take complaints regarding Bill Desk even if it is HDFC integrated Bill Desk. So no help there.

@TechnoFino any suggestions here?