• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback Card Comparison Tool

sumanjay

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

Cashback cards are the greatest choice for those who are not into the airmiles and reward point games.
Since there are many cashback cards available, I decided to create a website with information that is readily accessible to the public so that we can get a sense of the value that can be obtained from it. You can access the website by clicking here or go to https://cashbackcards.netlify.app/
I've explored a few of the most well-known cash-back credit cards and developed a website where you can enter your spending information to get the best card for you.

Cards that I've considered in this tool:
  1. SBI Cashback Credit Card
  2. Axis Ace Credit Card
  3. HDFC Millennia Credit Card
  4. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
  5. Flipkart Axis Credit Card
  6. Airtel Axis Credit Card
  7. Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card
  8. Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
  9. HDFC Swiggy Credit Card
  10. HSBC Cashback Credit Card
Each card has its own limitations, such as the fact that rewards are not immediately reflected on your statement and that some offer cashback in the form of Swiggy money, but overall, this information should help you obtain a general idea of the advantages that each card offers. Additionally, it can recommend the best cashback card for you based on your spending data.

Hope you will like this tool.
In case you want to check the source code, it is open sourced on GitHub

Edit:
Updated the tool with latest cashback rates and added HSBC Cashback Credit Card

Last edited:

suhasa010

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

Cashback cards are the greatest choice for those who are not into the airmiles and reward point games.
Since there are many cashback cards available, I decided to create a website with information that is readily accessible to the public so that we can get a sense of the value that can be obtained from it. You can access the website by clicking here or go to https://cashbackcards.netlify.app/
I've explored a few of the most well-known cash-back credit cards and developed a website where you can enter your spending information to get the best card for you.

2. Axis Ace Credit Card
Each card has its own limitations, such as the fact that rewards are not immediately reflected on your statement and that some offer cashback in the form of Swiggy money, but overall, this information should help you obtain a general idea of the advantages that each card offers. Additionally, it can recommend the best cashback card for you based on your spending data.

Wow man!
You never fail to amaze anywhere, be it Telegram Bots or in Technofino!

Nifty little site! But I believe updating it based on numerous devaluations and keeping track of them might be laborious for you.

sumanjay

TF Buzz
Wow man!
You never fail to amaze anywhere, be it Telegram Bots or in Technofino!

Nifty little site! But I believe updating it based on numerous devaluations and keeping track of them might be laborious for you.
Good to see people recognising me in every other forum :giggle:

I've updated the cashback percentages to reflect the current cashback rates.
I'll try to update the site whenever possible!

Also planning to create a website wise cashback tracker which will include merchants like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
That would be useful to get a glimpse of the cashbacks we will get at merchant levels.
Hopefully this weekend I'll publish a build!

Last edited:

Melvinop

TF Buzz
brother add amex mrcc for rewards
add sbi octane for fuels
add kotak mojo for wallet
add rbl bajaj super card which gives 10% on fuel, capped 250 pm+ 1% as 1L milestone

Hisoka

TF Ace
G
Hi Everyone,

2. Axis Ace Credit Card

Great idea dude, just checked it’s showing total Cashback as 1000. That’s just from online spends of 20k. Other spends should also be considered for 1% cashback

Attachments

• IMG_5552.png
    IMG_5552.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 10

harsh1387

TF Ace
For insurance it's showing Amazon pay card as best option. However Amazon doesn't accept credit card as payment option anymore so how will we get cashback for Amazon pay card?

BK7

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

2. Axis Ace Credit Card

I really appreciate your efforts bro. If possible try to get rewards and airmiles comparison tool too ;)