• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card for high value business class flight bookings?

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that atlas has taken a massive dump, can anyone suggest a card for high value business class flight bookings? Typically each ticket would be ₹3-6L and about 4 tickets booked at once so anywhere from about ₹10-32L per booking. TIA.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Now that atlas has taken a massive dump, can anyone suggest a card for high value business class flight bookings? Typically each ticket would be ₹3-6L and about 4 tickets booked at once so anywhere from about ₹10-32L per booking. TIA.
Amex plat charge.. use their travel desk. njoy the experience.. they will go out if their way for your kinda spends.. nothing comes close

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amex plat charge.. use their travel desk. njoy the experience.. they will go out if their way for your kinda spends.. nothing comes close
Really? I was planning on canceling my plat charge before next renewal. I'm not a fan of calling in and prefer to do my own bookings online. Maybe that's why I'm missing out on the experience you mentioned. I'd spent about 35L on my card in the first year and felt like using my infinia for those spends would have been better. Also felt a bit miffed by their lame retention offer. Especially when they were handing out 135k to new users.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Really? I was planning on canceling my plat charge before next renewal. I'm not a fan of calling in and prefer to do my own bookings online. Maybe that's why I'm missing out on the experience you mentioned. I'd spent about 35L on my card in the first year and felt like using my infinia for those spends would have been better. Also felt a bit miffed by their lame retention offer. Especially when they were handing out 135k to new users.
infinia service doesn't match up.. plat charge is the best relatively.. amongst the options that exist.. there is an idfc super premium card that is not advertised a lot.. explore that.. not sure if it fits your needs.. check details.. mine is up for retention too in a few days.. lets see.. i like plat chg

mangalorean

TF Select
infinia service doesn't match up.. plat charge is the best relatively.. amongst the options that exist.. there is an idfc super premium card that is not advertised a lot.. explore that.. not sure if it fits your needs.. check details.. mine is up for retention too in a few days.. lets see.. i like plat chg
IDFC First Private?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
20k voucher of taj as retention.. ridiculous

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Still Magnus Burgundy for such high value spends .
Atlas also has a deadline till 20th April so you can go with that too and you should get the miles before that , and would be able to transfer without any cap