• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we have 2 Physical Debit Cards from 1 Account?

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Guys!
I just wanted to know can we have two debit card from one single bank account not joint account.
I searched in Google many people says on Quora Yes we Can so anyone here who has two physical debit card.
Actually my mom also has two debit card from single bank account in SBI one is rupay and second one is visa.
IMG_20220718_165326.jpg IMG_20220718_165225.jpg IMG_20220718_163123.jpg

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Someone opened account using my documents.... In different city of india.... Without my knowledge... Thanks to upi I came to know... Dont know... How the kyc of that account was done.. And ut was even operatuve from 4 years.... After FIR and rbi intervention finally it was closed... But pnb helped nothing in this regard nor they accepted their fault...
I think someone by mistake register your mobile number on his/her PNB bank account.

Same thing happened with me too.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Someone opened account using my documents.... In different city of india.... Without my knowledge... Thanks to upi I came to know... Dont know... How the kyc of that account was done.. And ut was even operatuve from 4 years.... After FIR and rbi intervention finally it was closed... But pnb helped nothing in this regard nor they accepted their fault...
Next level scam!