• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we convert paid icici credit card ltf by calling customer care?

Adwait

TF Select
I am using icici supersaver card from past 1 year is it possible to convert it to ltf if i tell them to close it?

CodeNinja

TF Buzz
I have tried this myself for my mother's coral credit card. The bank officials were ready to close the card instead of surrendering it. So I used the coral card to get the LTF amazon pay card and closed the coral one. While closing as well I asked for LTF, to which they again denied.

I am using icici supersaver card from past 1 year is it possible to convert it to ltf if i tell them to close it?
There is no restriction about how many ICICI credit cards one can hold as they split overall credit limit across the cards. So, the better way is to get a new LTF card by any means (talking to the cutomer care/RM/offline sales reps,pre-approved in imobile etc) and close the current one

Adwait

TF Select
There is no restriction about how many ICICI credit cards one can hold as they split overall credit limit across the cards. So, the better way is to get a new LTF card by any means (talking to the cutomer care/RM/offline sales reps,pre-approved in imobile etc) and close the current one
I am already having having apay and platinum just wanted to know if they convert or not.