• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can we apply flipkart Axis bank Credit card for wife?

skal941

TF Buzz
I used to have Flipkart Axisbank card but got it closed last year as they were not offering LTF. But regretting my decision now. :(
Thought to apply again through flipkart app but its showing i'm not eligible.

can we apply flipkart Axis bank Credit card for wife who is home maker with no income?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I used to have Flipkart Axisbank card but got it closed last year as they were not offering LTF. But regretting my decision now. :(

can we apply flipkart Axis bank Credit card for wife who is home maker with no income?
Then make her income by putting money in her bank account . Bank sees your money in account .not source for entry lvl card .
If she has axis account do some transaction .or whatever her main account is . Get credit card from them . Then apply after cibil score generated.
U should tell her cibil profile
Bank are too much baised to Women's

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Your wife would need cibil of her profile to be generate. Get a add on card for her if you hold other cc and then you apply after 6-12 month if urgent then pre approved offer by any private bank by opening a 25k MAB or lower and then deposit or do some transaction n wait for pre-approved. Caution ⚠️ limit will be lower like 15 to 50k from either axis or hdfc.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

Yes possible if no income proof is asked and good CIBIL score is required

You can apply for yourself directly through Axis Bank's site

techt

TF Legend
Then make her income by putting money in her bank account . Bank sees your money in account .not source for entry lvl card .
If she has axis account do some transaction .or whatever her main account is . Get credit card from them . Then apply after cibil score generated.
Need more info.

skal941

TF Buzz
She has cibil score of 800+ bro. She was working earlier and stopped working since last year. She has amazon pay icici credit card which i applied when she was working. As currently she is not working, there are no income proofs like salary slips etc.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
She has cibil score of 800+ bro. She was working earlier and stopped working since last year. She has amazon pay icici credit card which i applied when she was working. As currently she is not working, there are no income proofs like salary slips etc.
If your wife applies thru FK app and say self employed/ home maker with mentioning some shared income like fd interest etc, she will get the card ... as she got good cibil..
Mostly no income docs will be asked..
It's very easy to get this card.
They give this card mostly based on CIBIL

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If the card have 1+ lakh limit
Go find a axis agent & apply c2c .
Give info of old employer . No income proof will be asked. If asked u can stop the application right there.
U can get any axis card & then after activation call axis to give u Flipkart card as 2nd card .
Axis is known for rejection for unknown reasons ..

If Flipkart fails .u can try c2c to Millniea & sbi cashback card both can be done c2c .
Both has 5% on Flipkart

skal941

TF Buzz
Your wife would need cibil of her profile to be generate. Get a add on card for her if you hold other cc and then you apply after 6-12 month if urgent then pre approved offer by any private bank by opening a 25k MAB or lower and then deposit or do some transaction n wait for pre-approved. Caution ⚠️ limit will be lower like 15 to 50k from either axis or hdfc.

skal941

TF Buzz
If your wife applies thru FK app and say self employed/ home maker with mentioning some shared income like fd interest etc, she will get the card ... as she got good cibil..
About to ask the same. In fk app, its asking to select job and income. Anways, you clarified it. Thank you so much bro. Will give a try.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They give this card mostly based on CIBIL
Being self employed in Application sucks big time sir 🥸.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Oh my bad.. if a person stop working through saving and other investment money still come into the account. You mentioned no income so that why. Other member have mentioned how she can get axis fk. Even though the fk with 3.5 lakhs spend reversal make sense to get this card instead get sbi cb.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Being self employed in Application sucks big time sir 🥸.
No, until 4 months ago I got all my cards as self employed only except for shitty AU Bank.

But you are right in general, salaried have more chances over self employed..
But these days most of the ba ks giving basic cards surrogate of CIBIL..

It largely depends on the Bank, CC variant CIBIL and existing relationship...in my experience so far

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No, until 4 months ago I got all my cards as self employed only except for shitty AU Bank.

It largely depends on the Bank, CC variant CIBIL and existing relationship...in my experience so far
Come on
You are different breed .
Your cibil is packed with so many cards 🥸😅

skal941

TF Buzz
Oh my bad.. if a person stop working through saving and other investment money still come into the account. You mentioned no income so that why. Other member have mentioned how she can get axis fk. Even though the fk with 3.5 lakhs spend reversal make sense to get this card instead get sbi cb.
okay but sbi cb card has 999 annual fees :( where fk axis card has 499 annual fees. So im just thinking..

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Au bank with it verficiation is strictly but if cibil have office n current address for 2/3 year plus then no issue.

Reactions: SSV

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
okay but sbi cb card has 999 annual fees :( where fk axis card has 499 annual fees. So im just thinking..
Hmm true.. I myself didn't spend 2 lakhs last year got the fees reversed. But that was during FYF so yeah I understand 1180 vs 590 including GST. Will share the expense then all of us will then will comment n help you out.