• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can someone guide me on how to get HDFC Tata Neu infinity LTF

sinew

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am a bit late to the Rupay credit card game and recently my family spends are also aligning with many Tata products (Westside, Bigbasket, 1mg). I dont watch the IPL so was unaware about the Neu league where people were getting LTF
I received a message offering me FYF Neu Infinity but i would obviously prefer LTF. I have a good relationship with HDFC and am moving from DCB to Infinia

Also with regards to UPI on credit card, does this card work with HDFC UPI app or will you have to use third parties like Gpay/Paytm/Phonepe

Please guide me on how to get HDFC Tata Neu Infinity LTF

If You Maintain High Balance In Wealth Account then RM...BM...all Will Respect You..

And they will priority..

And in 10k type account... No one cares...

Its all about money...

Simple rule hai.. Agar aap Bank ko khush rakhonge to bank tumhe khush rakhenga.. 😂😂😂

Reactions: SSV

FinoGuy

TF Ace
If You Maintain High Balance In Wealth Account then RM...BM...all Will Respect You..

And they will priority..

And in 10k type account... No one cares...

Its all about money...

Simple rule hai.. Agar aap Bank ko khush rakhonge to bank tumhe khush rakhenga.. 😂😂😂
Unfortunately it doesn't apply to all banks. My relative has 35L+ FD in karnataka bank. He is a senior citizen and he has to stand in line for even withdrawing 20k interest..

Tejo

TF Legend
Unfortunately it doesn't apply to all banks. My relative has 35L+ FD in karnataka bank. He is a senior citizen and he has to stand in line for even withdrawing 20k interest..
Mostly allow popular banks provides .... Cash delivery at home or cash pick up.

All banks has this features. Just bank br should near somewhat.

Refer here for karnataka bank .

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Mostly allow popular banks provides .... Cash delivery at home or cash pick up.

All banks has this features. Just bank br should near somewhat.

Refer here for karnataka bank .
Interesting.. I just went through the list of branches and found out that this service is limited to branches around major cities only.. Coincidentally, the max txn limit is 20k..🤓. On close observation, noted that the list is 3 yr old. Will contact the branch on his behalf if they can arrange & earn some good karma..
Thank you for letting me know @Tejo 🫡🖖