• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I Use Kotak Dream Different Credit Card For Card To Card Apply?

dhiraz

TF Ace
I am going to book a FD of ₹5,00,000(Five Lakhs) in Kotak Bank to get Kotak Dream Different Secured Credit Card. Can i use this card to get unsecured credit cards like SBI SimplyClick, Baroda Premier, IDFC First Millennia, Indusind Aura Edge etc on Card To Card Basis with higher limit like my Kotak Secured Credit Card.

Currently i have ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Secured Credit Card with the limit of 1,35,000 and i have a cibil score of 779.

CC.png

If you guys have any other suggestion for me please suggest me.

Thanks!

Solution
You can apply but you wont get any.... As kotak report the card as a secured card in cibil... Its better to keep that amount in bank account.. .. For any of the below.... Sbi, kotak, icici, axis or hdfc for 3-6 months.... You will get pre approved offer automatically....

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Can we get apay card on basis of platinum secured card....?? ×after how many months of platinum card can we apply for it... Do we have to enter card number of platinum card while applying...for apay card. How was the process... Was your application instantly approved... Or you had to submit any documents... Or any home or income verification...??
You can, during application you can add your existing ICICI card info I think. Mine was fetched automatically. I was not asked anything.

I applied after one year, usually you can do it after 5-6 months

My application was approved in 5 min.