• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I have 2 HDFC CC

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Interesting. I also hold a ltf DCB. Before opting for DCB I also had both DCB & Infinia as pre-approved.

I want to get a Infinia now (even paid is fine) but without losing my ltf DCB as it also has my college name on it :)
I can understand...
Infact you gave me an idea...based on my college I could have got DCB...so i will tell my RM this info too tomorrow.. may be it can help in approvals :)

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can understand...
Infact you gave me an idea...based on my college I could have got DCB...so i will tell my RM this info too tomorrow.. may be it can help in approvals :)
Your RM currently agreed to try for DCB even though you hold an Infinia ?

Also if you could share some insights about your relationship with hdfc that would be helpful

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Please advise how did you get 4 cards from hdfc?
DCB is was eligible i have IT
HDFC Infinity got a card on NEU app and converted to LTF
HDFC paytm is pending for clousure got upgraded from citi Paytm
HDFC Irctct i escalated to MD to issue the card

Forgot to mention @TechnoFino community gave me enough reasons and knowledge to apply for HDFC cards :p :p

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Then i am not going to check any pre approved offers, already holding Millennia and Tata neu infinity with shared limit of 1.50 lakhs.
Their mobile app is sending notifications daily to apply for a card and get 1500rs gv. But ab nahi try karunga.
Thanks.
But but once you read at bottom of offer banner its clearly written that please ignore if you already have HDFC Card .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629_143025_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_143025_HDFC Bank.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 17