• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get any good good Credit card by Leveraging 15-20L in FD?

tiny

TF Premier
Ok to begin with I am not looking for a Secured CC. I already have few CC to begin with
HDFC Moneyback (50k) planning to close this CC as HDFC is not increasing my limit
AXIS ACE(75K)
AU XCITE(70K)
ICICI CORAL(70K)
ONE CARD (40K)
SBI CASHBACK
RBL SHOPRITE

Can I use 15-20L In FD as leverage for a new better CC. I dont have a income proof. And I am only looking for LTF CCs. Any advice will be appreciated

Started my CC journey approx 1 year ago

Last edited:

zealsid

TF Select
Ok to begin with I am not looking for a Secured CC. I already have few CC to begin with
HDFC Moneyback (50k) planning to close this CC as HDFC is not increasing my limit
AXIS ACE(75K)
AU XCITE(70K)
ICICI CORAL(70K)
ONE CARD (40K)
SBI CASHBACK
RBL SHOPRITE

Can I use 15-20L In FD as leverage for a new better CC. I dont have a income proof. And I am only looking for LTF CCs. Any advice will be appreciated
I would suggest HDFC Infinia, you can get it by doing FD of 10 lacs with HDFC. LTF will depend on negotiations and your current relationship with HDFC bank. It is one best cards to get at this time and you can really enjoy all the benefits.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
AXIS ACE(75K)
AU XCITE(70K)
ICICI CORAL(70K)
ONE CARD (40K)
SBI CASHBACK
RBL SHOPRITE

try and let us know as well

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sounds interesting!! can you throw some light/tricks/negotiation points for that?
There isn't really a secret to it—just reach out to the manager and request an Imperia account with a 20L FD, paired with an Infinia LTF. If they're not responsive, mention that you're considering doing this at this XYZ branch for your convenience as other branches are offering the same. This should naturally pique their interest and engage them in your request.

Reactions: R@J

kshitij_0

TF Ace
There isn't really a secret to it—just reach out to the manager and request an Imperia account with a 20L FD, paired with an Infinia LTF. If they're not responsive, mention that you're considering doing this at this XYZ branch for your convenience as other branches are offering the same. This should naturally pique their interest and engage them in your request.
What happens once you close the FD?
Coz permanently keeping 20L FD in a bank just for a CC is not worth it imo.

tiny

TF Premier
what about sapphiro can I get it LTF ?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cool.... can an existing account be converted to Imperia easily (relaxed criteria) by maintaining some FDs?

I believe you can negotiate easily while opening a new account for initial funding.....not sure, if they do for existing accounts as well?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cool.... can an existing account be converted to Imperia easily (relaxed criteria) by maintaining some FDs?

I believe you can negotiate easily while opening a new account for initial funding.....not sure, if they do for existing accounts as well?
It is same for existing accounts as well. Once you start maintaining balance above 10L for 2-3 months you'd get the invite for imperia automatically

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That isnt really the case, having an imperia account wont help in getting Infinia at all. The 20L FD might help to get infinia FYF, but its unlikely they will offer LTF.