• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Can anyone tell how to get HDFC millennia cc LTF

Aryan Malhotra

TF Premier
It gets more interesting. I spent around 3.5L from the very same card. yet was charged the fee. They did not charge me after 75k. It was at least 2 3 months after.
So I took it to customer care and the mail as well that i spent so and so amount why am i charged . Both quoted
"We observe from our records that the spends on your card did not meet the above threshold and hence the renewal membership fee has been billed on your card account."
and they added:

We are glad to inform you that as a token of our appreciation of your relationship with HDFC Bank, we have reversed the charges mentioned below billed to your card statement.

⦁ Membership fee – Rs. 1000.00
⦁ GST Charges – Rs. 180.00

I was once sent an inland letter stating i made some grocery kind of purchases and warned me of card cancellation. I do not wish to go with this card further if they blatantly charge and warn me of regular usage. But the perks on this card are good..

Is it possible to have this card turned LTF? I have been using it since Dec '23.
Something is wrong, how can they warn for regular and genuine spends

shrewdoc

TF Ace
It gets more interesting. I spent around 3.5L from the very same card. yet was charged the fee. They did not charge me after 75k. It was at least 2 3 months after.
So I took it to customer care and the mail as well that i spent so and so amount why am i charged . Both quoted
"We observe from our records that the spends on your card did not meet the above threshold and hence the renewal membership fee has been billed on your card account."
and they added:

We are glad to inform you that as a token of our appreciation of your relationship with HDFC Bank, we have reversed the charges mentioned below billed to your card statement.

⦁ Membership fee – Rs. 1000.00
⦁ GST Charges – Rs. 180.00

I was once sent an inland letter stating i made some grocery kind of purchases and warned me of card cancellation. I do not wish to go with this card further if they blatantly charge and warn me of regular usage. But the perks on this card are good..

Is it possible to have this card turned LTF? I have been using it since Dec '23.
Is this your first year with the card? Because renewal fee gets waived off on spends greater than >1L on previous card anniversary year.

If not, you need to raise the issue at Grievance Redressal and request to convert your card to LTF.

Patil007

TF Ace
I need hdfc millennia ltf, does anyone know special method or trick regarding this, i currently have classic savings account