• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

C2C Application Requirements

chacks18

TF Select
I received a pre-approved offer for IDFC First Millenia credit card last week (which I got by a trick that I used). I got my card details the same day. This is my first ever credit card with a Limit of 40k. So I just wanted to ask you guys whether for card to card based application am I eligible for any cards. Is there any card that I can get using this card except for RBL and HDFC. I know there is an common requirement from every bank that the existing card must be at least 6 months old, but still. I just wanted to know, is there any chance that I'll get any card against this new card if I apply after this card gets reported in Credit reports. (As I guess this is the only logic there behind this 6 months old requirement)

Last edited:

LUKA

TF Select
I received an pre-approved offer for IDFC First Millenia credit card last week (which I got by a trick that I used). I got my card details the same day. This is my first ever credit card with a Limit of 40k. So I just wanted to ask you guys whether for card to card based application am I eligible for any cards. Is there any card that I can get using this card except for RBL and HDFC. I know there is an common requirement from every bank that the existing card must be at least 6 months old, but still. I just wanted to know, is there any chance that I'll get any card against this new card if I apply after this card gets reported in Credit reports. (As I guess this is the only logic there behind this 6 months old requirement)
Minimum criteria 50k limit. And min 6 months old so that it will be updated in CIBIL. So next card issuance is faster.

chacks18

TF Select
Minimum criteria 50k limit. And min 6 months old so that it will be updated in CIBIL. So next card issuance is faster
You sure, no bank provides card against 40k limit existing card? If yes, then I have to wait till my limit increases at least to 50k and then apply?

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I received an pre-approved offer for IDFC First Millenia credit card last week (which I got by a trick that I used). I got my card details the same day. This is my first ever credit card with a Limit of 40k. So I just wanted to ask you guys whether for card to card based application am I eligible for any cards. Is there any card that I can get using this card except for RBL and HDFC. I know there is an common requirement from every bank that the existing card must be at least 6 months old, but still. I just wanted to know, is there any chance that I'll get any card against this new card if I apply after this card gets reported in Credit reports. (As I guess this is the only logic there behind this 6 months old requirement)
Share that trick if possible! It will helps others too. Congrats for the pre approved.

Hey! Can u share the trick? My IDFC account is 3 months old now its a 25K MAB account and I maintain high funds but still I didn't receive any pre approved offer yet, can u help?

Naman Jain

TF Buzz
Just want to know does any bank allow card to card offer online as i already have a card with 1lac limit (Hdfc millennia got pre-approved).
And also onecard metal card(only for looks) with 30k limit.
Hdfc is around 1y6month old and onecard is 3 months old.
Any suggestions how to apply for card to card.

chacks18

TF Select
I want to know will I need to carry other document like itr etc to check my income as ingot hdfc 1lac as pre-approved
You don't need to provide any income documents while applying for C2C.
As per my knowledge, BoB and IDFC are currently offering to apply C2C via online application.
You have to provide employment details or business details (subject to physical verification).

I recommend, apply for IDFC credit card as the application process is very convenient and fast.
Also I loved using this card, customer service is also second to none. Features wise very attractive credit card.
As you're already using Onecard which is also from IDFC, your application might get approved within minutes.

My card application was approved within a minute and card details were generated by next minute.

Naman Jain

TF Buzz
You don't need to provide any income documents while applying for C2C.
As per my knowledge, BoB and IDFC are currently offering to apply C2C via online application.
You have to provide employment details or business details (subject to physical verification).

I recommend, apply for IDFC credit card as the application process is very convenient and fast.
Also I loved using this card, customer service is also second to none. Features wise very attractive credit card.
As you're already using Onecard which is also from IDFC, your application might get approved within minutes.

My card application was approved within a minute and card details were generated by next minute.
My one card is a unsecured card ie no fd card and is with south Indian Bank not with idfc bank

chacks18

TF Select
@Naman Jain
I'd still recommend IDFC via your existing HDFC Card.
Also before applying confirm your CIBIL>750, Utilization<30%, No recent CIBIL Enquiries (less than or =2, within last 3 months)
and If IDFC serviceable at your area for a smoother approval.
Features and Customer support wise IDFC is impressive.

Parveshgarg

TF Select
Hey would you share your trick. this will help other as well.

Bro! Trust me, I really want to share this trick with everyone. But I seriously will not be able to write that long, still I'll definitely give it a try
Please do try to share that would be really appreciated, any link that would do the needful would also be helpful, I'm IDFC account holder from past 3 months till now didn't receive pre approved credit card offer🥲😭.

chacks18

TF Select
@Sajid @Srinivas Reddy @Parveshgarg

I opened this 10k account in October and received the offer by mid February. I opened this account as there were gift card offers as welcome benefits.

I'm not 100% sure if you're going to get the offer by following what I've done but definitely worth giving a shot.
I can only share what I've followed according to my personal logic, totally upto you whether to try or not.

1. Maintain AMB at any cost whether it is 10k or 25k. Not to fall short on it, no matter what.

2. Make this your primary account. Do all of your transactions from this account only. I even ignored all the offers on my other bank cards and used this account only.

3. Use your debit card as much as possible. If you have Kotak 811 account add money in it with your IDFC debit card just to make debit card transactions. Make sure the payment page is with merchant name as PAYU and not KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK. (Logic behind it is - whenever I used my SBI debit card I earned rewards for the PAYU transactions only.)

4. If Possible - Link your Zerodha account with IDFC. (IDFC 3 in 1 Account) All you need to do is send a POA to Zerodha Bangalore address.
(I used to have small amount of investments, but mostly I just used this to add money from this account to Zerodha trading account and then withdrawing back into IDFC account.)

5. Salary Credit- Do NEFT transfers every month on a same date (Try for 1st) with fixed amount (At least 40k). You can ask any of your friends to do this transfer from his account.
Fun fact: The NEFT transactions my friend made to my account were of 40k and my pre-approved card limit was the same, so maybe a key-point.

6. There's a in-app my finance section. So Keep updating your transactions with suitable categories remark. Like for the Salary credit transactions, Zerodha transactions as investments etc.

Apart from this, I was maintaining my CIBIL > 770. I don't know whether this plays any kinda role here as I've seen a lot of people getting pre-approved offers without having any credit history.

Though, Flipkart Pay Later & Ola Money Postpaid+ might definitely help as it is IDFC powered. You'll surely going to get approved for both if you're having descent CIBIL score.

I guess ignoring other offers and transacting through this account only finally paid off cause I've earned more than 3000₹ worth of rewards and benefits within the first two statements only.

My card was generated within 2 mins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220329-234248.jpg
    Screenshot_20220329-234248.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Parveshgarg

TF Select
@Sajid @Srinivas Reddy @Parveshgarg

I opened this 10k account in October and received the offer by mid February. I opened this account as there were gift card offers as welcome benefits.

I'm not 100% sure if you're going to get the offer by following what I've done but definitely worth giving a shot.
I can only share what I've followed according to my personal logic, totally upto you whether to try or not.

1. Maintain AMB at any cost whether it is 10k or 25k. Not to fall short on it, no matter what.

2. Make this your primary account. Do all of your transactions from this account only. I even ignored all the offers on my other bank cards and used this account only.

3. Use your debit card as much as possible. If you have Kotak 811 account add money in it with your IDFC debit card just to make debit card transactions. Make sure the payment page is with merchant name as PAYU and not KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK. (Logic behind it is - whenever I used my SBI debit card I earned rewards for the PAYU transactions only.)

4. If Possible - Link your Zerodha account with IDFC. (IDFC 3 in 1 Account) All you need to do is send a POA to Zerodha Bangalore address.
(I used to have small amount of investments, but mostly I just used this to add money from this account to Zerodha trading account and then withdrawing back into IDFC account.)

5. Salary Credit- Do NEFT transfers every month on a same date (Try for 1st) with fixed amount (At least 40k). You can ask any of your friends to do this transfer from his account.
Fun fact: The NEFT transactions my friend made to my account were of 40k and my pre-approved card limit was the same, so maybe a key-point.

6. There's a in-app my finance section. So Keep updating your transactions with suitable categories remark. Like for the Salary credit transactions, Zerodha transactions as investments etc.

Apart from this, I was maintaining my CIBIL > 770. I don't know whether this plays any kinda role here as I've seen a lot of people getting pre-approved offers without having any credit history.

Though, Flipkart Pay Later & Ola Money Postpaid+ might definitely help as it is IDFC powered. You'll surely going to get approved for both if you're having descent CIBIL score.

I guess ignoring other offers and transacting through this account only finally paid off cause I've earned more than 3000₹ worth of rewards and benefits within the first two statements only.

My card was generated within 2 mins.
thanx a lot for your effort.....