• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying YouTube Premium-best way?

iOS doesn't support vanced bro. Also, in iOS, none of the browser supports ad (in YouTube). So its ad-free only.
But I'm buying Premium just for PiP & background playback mode.
You can also use SubSpace app where people share subscriptions. I have created a YouTube family plan group and five people have joined, who pay me Rs. 38 per month and I get to enjoy free YouTube premium.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can also use SubSpace app where people share subscriptions. I have created a YouTube family plan group and five people have joined, who pay me Rs. 38 per month and I get to enjoy free YouTube premium.
Thanks for details, I have installed app and created login using your referral. I made payment to join group for youtube premium but it is not getting reflected at their end. Any idea about support?

Thanks for details, I have installed app and created login using your referral. I made payment to join group for youtube premium but it is not getting reflected at their end. Any idea about support?
You can chat with support from Help and Support section.

If you have joined YouTube Group, you need to message the person whose group you have joined, then the person will add you to the YouTube premium plan from their end.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I buy gift cards atleast 25% off in groups & pay family membership with that.

Recently paytm google play loot worked for me. Have stocked for future.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i have last spot left in youtube premium, pm me if interested 38rs/month

edit : soldout, dont send more pms pls

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
@Chaitanya-a, you can also download Google Opinion Rewards app from ios store.
Just do basic surveys time to time you will get rewarded. I use it from 2019, have collected around ₹1500+ since then.
Pay yt premium through this google play balance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-22-14-09-31-98_3b37ad4e9738812c563cb274835bedb9.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-22-14-09-31-98_3b37ad4e9738812c563cb274835bedb9.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 24

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Views on YouTube Vanced?🤔
Has anyone tried it?
Is it safe?
Any privacy issues?

If nothing wrong, then why many buy YouTube Premium rather than free YouTube Vanced...🧐