• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying YouTube Premium-best way?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I'm topping up my YouTube premium subscription. What's the best way to buy to get better rate for 1 year subscription?

1 offer I know about- Fi Debit Card provides ₹100 off. Any other?

vip3rc5

TF Premier
Flipkart Plus members can get the special voucher where you can get 1 Year YouTube Premium for Rs. 1161. You need 25 Supercoins for it. And maybe paying by SBI Cashback card will provide additional 5% cashback? though I don't have SBI Cashback Card so I'm not sure

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Family plan is total 6 members including owner. Best to pay via apay via giftedge.

Last edited:

krishc

TF Ace
I'm using YouTube Premium family since 6 months
3 of us in the family use it, 189/ month, so effectively 63/ head
and I also manage to buy google play recharge codes at a discount from grab deals

akshayhs

TF Ace
I'm topping up my YouTube premium subscription. What's the best way to buy to get better rate for 1 year subscription?

1 offer I know about- Fi Debit Card provides ₹100 off. Any other?
I just buy play store gift card on Amazon pay and it gives me 5% CP.

krishc

TF Ace
Family Plan, see if you can get someone here to join a plan or you can create and find 5 more members.
that would be good, but I'm only willing to share with people who live nearby Kolkata
google has a history of suspending family accounts where members live too far
hence don't want to take risk

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
that would be good, but I'm only willing to share with people who live nearby Kolkata
Is it? They literally know everything about us!

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think Spotify does that. Google just make sure you from same country. I have brother n sister from Australia n Canada using it, google did ask them to verify from Indian ip address once after a year of usage. I did it for them, that's it never ever after. Using it for more than 2-3 years whenever it was launched in India.

krishc

TF Ace
I think Spotify does that. Google just make sure you from same country. I have brother n sister from Australia n Canada using it, google did ask them to verify from Indian ip address once after a year of usage. I did it for them, that's it never ever after. Using it for more than 2-3 years whenever it was launched in India.
don't know about Australia & Canada, but they've done it in USA
wherein family accounts of which people lived in different states were suspended
if they're a little lax in India, that's good to know

zaid_2913

TF Premier
don't know about Australia & Canada, but they've done it in USA
wherein family accounts of which people lived in different states were suspended
if they're a little lax in India, that's good to know
Yes, From past 2 years we are using family plan from different countries. Dubai, australia and india. Never faced issue till now.