• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying a car. How to maximize RPs?

Sachs

TF Select
I own HDFC DCB Black, Magnus, Flipkart Axis, Airtel Axis, SBI Cashback, SBI BPCL, IndusInd Legent, AU LIT & Amazon pay ICICI. I am purchasing a car of about 20 lakhs. How do I maximize my reward points??
They said there is a limit of 1 lakh for transaction. Is it for the whole purchase?
Pls do advise... Thank you

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I own HDFC DCB Black, Magnus, Flipkart Axis, Airtel Axis, SBI Cashback, SBI BPCL, IndusInd Legent, AU LIT & Amazon pay ICICI. I am purchasing a car of about 20 lakhs. How do I maximize my reward points??
They said there is a limit of 1 lakh for transaction. Is it for the whole purchase?
there sgouldnt be any limit
you can pay the whole car using ccs
but the dealer may charge mdr
just negotiate for that
use magnus and dcb black

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

D₹V

TF Prestige
B in DCB is Black.
shahid-alvi.gif

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You could split it between the Magnus, DCB as much as possible for the max rewards as far as your limit allows. See if you can get a limit increase. Consider getting the Tata Neu card too. You may be able to negotiate with the dealer for 0 or less than 1% MDR charges, as others on this forum have done. Do keep us posted.

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
check my thread. you will get all the details.