• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

nits123

TF Select
Currently Ajio is running a offer on ICICI credit cards wherein you can get 10% discount on gold coins (max Rs 1000)...Net cost is below market rate...You may take advantage

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bought 10 gms of 24K BRPL bars (5x2g) on Mar 1 midnight on AJIO(immediately after the offer was posted).
Used 3 ICICI cc and 2 dc. AJIO gave 10% upto 1000. Everything got delivered yesterday itself. Got additional reliance one points also 😄 apart from this, thinking of opening a bag shop 😜😜 iyk

Then bought 4 gms of Bhima gold (2x2g) in Myntra using 2 ICICI cc on different accounts. Myntra gave 10% off upto 1500 and 600rs discount coupon. Order confirmed but it seems Myntra will take 10 days to ship. Also price on Myntra is way too high when compared to AJIO and Amazon.

Overall saved around 7.5K using ICICI 🙏🏻
(Actual savings : around 100 rupees per gram + making charges+gst)

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Bought Bangalore Refinery 24K Gold bar 2Gm from AJIO for INR 12,736 after ICICI CC discount of 1K ( i.e. @6,338 per gram)..
This is 1% (Rs 72) less than the current spot price of IBJA.CO ... i.e. 6,224 + 3% GST = 6,410

Why I bought this ? because of this icing on the cake.. i.e. AJIO is throwing away one CROSS Laptop Bag, POLICE Backpack which may have a market value of a minimum of 2K …

So, I believe this is a nice deal overall....

Thanks @nits123 and @DocFixIt ..

Screenshots..

1709499449490.png

1709499589439.png

1709499696799.png

Freebie:

CROSS Laptop Bag, POLICE Backpack

1709499957496.png
Bro if we bought 1 GM of coin can we get those bag ?? I'm how many bags do we get ??

Aquarius

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So
Bought 10 gms of 24K BRPL bars (5x2g) on Mar 1 midnight on AJIO(immediately after the offer was posted).
Used 3 ICICI cc and 2 dc. AJIO gave 10% upto 1000. Everything got delivered yesterday itself. Got additional reliance one points also 😄 apart from this, thinking of opening a bag shop 😜😜 iyk

Then bought 4 gms of Bhima gold (2x2g) in Myntra using 2 ICICI cc on different accounts. Myntra gave 10% off upto 1500 and 600rs discount coupon. Order confirmed but it seems Myntra will take 10 days to ship. Also price on Myntra is way too high when compared to AJIO and Amazon.

So you receive this bag offer everytime from the same account

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier

Bro if you don't mind. Can you share a pic and is there any restriction for that planning to buy gold ???

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Totally agree..
Based on my Apay card they offered me WM account via email invitation, otherwise I would not have gone with their sb account on my own..
But had to say WM account has been good to me .. they visit my home for all my services including for opening my account
Any downgrade?? Till now or need to maintain TRV

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So

Yes.. you will get a laptop bag which is actually good for orders above 10K and a okayish small backpack for orders below 10K.

So far, I have collected 3 laptop bags and 5 small bags. And many more available to order - you can redeem after Apr 15.

I am having only one AJIO account.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Yes.. you will get a laptop bag which is actually good for orders above 10K and a okayish small backpack for orders below 10K.

So far, I have collected 3 laptop bags and 5 small bags. And many more available to order - you can redeem after Apr 15.

Bro I don't get it can you explain that please??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So

1709543532406.png

The way read it

1) one set of free gifts for orders between 4,999 to 10,999

2) one set of free gifts for order’s between 10,999 to 19,999

3) one set of free gift’s for orders above 19,999

Last edited:

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Bought Bangalore Refinery 24K Gold bar 2Gm from AJIO for INR 12,736 after ICICI CC discount of 1K ( i.e. @6,338 per gram)..
This is 1% (Rs 72) less than the current spot price of IBJA.CO ... i.e. 6,224 + 3% GST = 6,410

Why I bought this ? because of this icing on the cake.. i.e. AJIO is throwing away one CROSS Laptop Bag, POLICE Backpack which may have a market value of a minimum of 2K …

So, I believe this is a nice deal overall....

Thanks @nits123 and @DocFixIt ..

Freebie:

CROSS Laptop Bag, POLICE Backpack
Hi @S S V so do you have to apply any coupon code for this freebie or Ajio is automatically sending this freebie once the return period for gold bar is over.