• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BPCL voucher not showing up in gyftr Amex

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Anyone else facing this issue?

First HPCL was removed and now BPCL as well from the gyftr amex vouchers portal.

Probably, your voucher was not added successfully. Have you verified the voucher balance in Amazon?

If not, please open your Amazon app -> Amazon pay -> Gift cards & Vouchers -> Amazon vouchers. Then check your balance.
Yes, i have verified, i have the voucher added in my account

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-110252.png
    Screenshot_20221208-110252.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 7

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I think most of us including me were buying fuel vouchers for monthly milestones, may be they dont want to give out extra rewards for fuel.
Already most of the portals I mean indian banks GyFTR stopped fuel vouchers for the gain of mdr and fuel surcharges but Amex was the only guy long time offered it but now they too don’t want to give 5x rewards for gold charge card users for fuel
Late realizing by Amex:)

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Already most of the portals I mean indian banks GyFTR stopped fuel vouchers for the gain of mdr and fuel surcharges but Amex was the only guy long time offered it but now they too don’t want to give 5x rewards for gold charge card users for fuel
Yes, may be they were waiting for the ban to get lifted

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But I don't think any person in India would like to swipe Amex cards in petrol pumps for fuel.