• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booked Axis Magnus Concierge Service! What next?

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Some of family members are travelling international and I was thinking if I could book the meet and get service for them. Is it necessary for primary card holder to travel to get meet and great service?‬

Last edited:

AakashCJB

TF Select
Has anyone here tried booking Meet & Greet/ Airport Concierge for another person? (apart from the primary card holder)
Like for our Parents/Kids or Family?

If tried booking, What is the reply we get from Axis?

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i used twice both kochi airport and mumbai airport , kochi i got express cehckin however mumbai it was not worth no buggy no express chkin , they said if its t2 or international flight then u wil get buggy service

AakashCJB

TF Select
Sharing Arrival & Departure Experience at Mumbai T2 (Domestic flight)

Admin: If there are any thread on this please move it over there🙏

Arrival: Vistara Domestic economy:

Got Email that Meet & greet was confirmed.
Flight arrived and the guy Was waiting for us with our Name cards.
Took us on the buggy till the baggage pickup area.
Took out bags and came with us till the Car parking area and then they left.
Overall - super impressed & Professional staff

Departure:
Flying Domestic economy with Vistara:

Got Confirmation Email 15 hours prior.
On day of departure got a call 5 hours prior departure.
Was asked to call them 15-20 mins proior arriving at Airport. Did the same
Guy was waiting with Name card at gate 1

Entry via Gate 1 (VIP/Business class gate)
Buggy car at all places till the Gate

Bad thing was:
Check in at Economy counter - Actually should be on BUSINESS CLASS with M&A but..
(since we had CV GOLD Checked in at Priority counter)

No access Business class security line
This was one reason to choose - this M&A Guy was waiting with us in Economy class security line what is the use on that!!!

But exactly a week back i saw a couple using Axis M&A on a INTL. flight.
They were guided through Business class security and fast track immigration!

Very bad experience this was.
They guy who came with us a new guy and didn’t know anything. He was asking his senior for all things. Not a professional at all!

When contacted the person who manages all this they said you do have access to Business security (PRANAM PLATINUM PACKAGE)
but when we said we went through economy, they said we will get back and forgot about it.

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone used the concierge service for Arrival?
I used for departure in T3 and it was great with fast check-in and security.
But wanted to know what could be benefit for arrival (can't think of any except they carrying your luggage)

AakashCJB

TF Select
Has anyone used the concierge service for Arrival?
I used for departure in T3 and it was great with fast check-in and security.
But wanted to know what could be benefit for arrival (can't think of any except they carrying your luggage)
one thing is that..You get buggy transport from Gate till Baggage belt. (Would be much better use if your flight gate is very far)

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The most value of Meet and Greet services are when:
  • Traveling with lots of luggage
  • International departures from major airports
  • Domestic departures from major airports
  • International arrivals
Using them for domestic flights and specially at regional airports gets you next to no services or perks. Using it for arrivals on domestic flights also is a bad value proposition.

Do mind most regional airports in India have no business/first class security lines, no business/first class immigration counters and no buggy service.

Now let's get out of the way some misconceptions:
  • You are entitled to business/first (expedited) class security lines. However most airports do NOT have business/first (expedited) class security lines except for major international airports.
  • Business/first class check-in counters are NOT included as part of these services, airlines have nothing to do with these providers. You'll have to be flying business/first class or have status with the airline. Out of courtesy some airlines staff might let users of Meet & Greet services to use these counters.
  • This service does NOT include lounge access.
  • You are entitled to use arrival/departure business/first class immigration counters.
As a note do mind the airport authorities has the authority over any service provider. They can limit buggy services, they can suspend it, they can revoke the benefit of business/first class security lines/immigration counters for these service providers and so on. Please read the note at the bottom of this post.

As for what Meet & Greet services provider can do and will do:
  • Meet you at the designated meeting point and carry your luggage to the check-in counters.
  • They'll walk you from the check-in counters and carry your belongings to first/business class security lines where available.
  • They'll help you in security to get your trays through the security scanners. After scanning they'll help you packing or moving your stuff to the desks which are a few feet away from the security control so you can pack your stuff in peace.
  • They'll guide you on the documents you need to keep at hand and procedures.
  • They'll take you to business/first class immigration counters for international arrivals and departures.
  • They'll bring you to the lounge of your preference or gates area. Do mind they'll provide buggy service where available and allowed.
  • If you choose to stay at the lounge in the airside area when departing, they'll come for you before boarding time to take you to the respective gate. The service ends here, they won't wait for you to board.
Being courteous goes a long way.
Do NOT demand, order, yell or scold people. It's rude, it's ineffective and it ruins everyone's day.

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
There is no need in CCU, it's an open area airport, everything in within reach.
Yeah but that's weird , they have the services in much smaller airports like Nagpur , Kunnur , Jodhpur , Cochin etc . Kolkata is much bigger than these also there are international flights from there. Meet & Greet services are better used in international trips

arg

TF Buzz
I've booked this service for my Sister who is travelling to the US as a student. I've used dad's card, and put his name up as primary traveller, and added my sister as guest.
Uploaded her airline ticket as well. Yet to hear back from Axis Concierge team for now.
Hopefully she'll get to use it. Would be really helpful, even if they redeem two counts against her one visit.