• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booked 4 Business Class Tickets for Just Rs 2426

Thanks to the axis vistara infinite card I recently booked 4 Business Class tickets for my Ooty Family Trip.

1st & 2nd Ticket - Using 2 Business Class Vouchers - Paid Rs. 1160
3rd Ticket - Using 1 Business Class Voucher - Paid Rs. 840
4th Ticket - Upgraded Award economy seat to business class using 2 upgrade vouchers - paid Rs 414 + Rs.12 ( for upgradation )

Price of Business Class Seat for same flight is 34k, looks like I got a pretty good reward rate ( got FYF vistara infinite card )

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 2.42.46 PM.png

CardTox

TF Premier
Thanks to the axis vistara infinite card I recently booked 4 Business Class tickets for my Ooty Family Trip.

4th Ticket - Upgraded Award economy seat to business class using 2 upgrade vouchers - paid Rs 414 + Rs.12 ( for upgradation )

Price of Business Class Seat for same flight is 34k, looks like I got a pretty good reward rate ( got FYF vistara infinite card )

Nice. Which Bank's card is this? Is this better than Magnus in terms of Vistara rewards?

Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card, it's a pretty good card with pretty good return, not better than magnus but a good card to have as I travel a lot with family so it's pretty helpful.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card, it's a pretty good card with pretty good return.
Kinda frustrated with their new dynamic pricing model for award flites

Cannot find seats for flites two weeks before travelling, even if there are then it's atleast 1.5x on the routes i'm looking for

And you'd have to forget about getting business award seats on high volume sectors like BOM-DEL or BOM-CCU if you don't book it atleast 4 weeks in advance

Kinda frustrated with their new dynamic pricing model for award flites

Cannot find seats for flites two weeks before travelling, even if there are then it's atleast 1.5x on the routes i'm looking for

And you'd have to forget about getting business award seats on high volume sectors like BOM-DEL or BOM-CCU if you don't book it atleast 4 weeks in advance
Kinda true, that's why I hoard & book ticket 2-3 months before for the family trip.

Clickbait title.

Add all the rewards that you would have got if u had used ur next best card in place of this card.

And to calculate value, see how much you would have actually willfully spent in cash, if u didn't had this option.

Otherwise, you are just inflating voucher value 😂.
I spend on a Vistara Infinite card after achieving Axis Magnus & Gold Charge monthly milestone value, so it seems a pretty good return, If I would have to spend in cash then it will be like 6 * 6000 ( obviously no Vistara flight )= 36k. From Magnus Rewards, I will be staying at Marriot for a night with 2 rooms, ITC Fortune for 2 nights with 2 rooms & ITC Welcomhotel for a night with 2 rooms. I just hope I will be able to pay taxes with green points.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What is award seat?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

Were any of these vouchers you received as joining/annual fee vouchers or all were spends based vouchers?

Were any of these vouchers you received as joining/annual fee vouchers or all were spends based vouchers?
One of them was the welcome voucher which you can receive on spend of 90k within 3 months & upgrade vouchers were the part of Vistara membership which I got with the card. Rest two vouchers were milestone vouchers

jitesh129_

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Is there online process for the same or we have to call the customer care ?