• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bonus Reward Points Regalia

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was wondering what does CASA Sourcing Ragalia mean and what are these Bonus Points for?

My statement due is around Rs 1000 only, only 2-3 transactions this month, then why these RP?

Screenshot (45).png

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think so.. Like said above, these points must be related to his previous Smartbuy purchases using CC.. nothing related to Savings a/
Till today , I just bought one Rs 1000 amazon voucher and one Rs 500 swiggy voucher via smart buy. So, definitely its not related to smatbuy purchases.
Anyway I mailed hdfc asking about these points and will update here accordingly

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received this response from HDFC. But, it does not make any sense because my card is old and I did not apply for a new card. I guess, linking with savings account may be captured by their system as a new card and they gave RP for that.
The link takes me to the Regalia card web page on HDFC website
photo_2022-09-27_22-28-12.jpg

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received this response from HDFC. But, it does not make any sense because my card is old and I did not apply for a new card. I guess, linking with savings account may be captured by their system as a new card and they gave RP for that.
The link takes me to the Regalia card web page on HDFC website
photo_2022-09-27_22-28-12.jpg
yeah.. he's also guessing like the rest of us