• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB World Opulence Visa Infinite Metal Edition Debit Card: A New Addition for the Bank of Baroda HNI Customers

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Bank of Baroda being one of the largest PSU banks, is not falling behind in the current race of introducing "premium features" to their Debit cards as well. BOB has introduced a metal Debit card named World Opulence which is coming with some great features which can only be seen to some of the most premium credit cards out there. It's being offered on Visa Infinite variant. You can check their official website for further informations This Debit card is also coming with a good amount of joining and annual fee which are being the followings:

Joining Fee: Rs 9,500/- (for the first year)
Annual Fee: Rs 9,500/- (from the 2nd year onwards)

IMG_4326.JPG

Features & Benefits of the BoB World Opulence - Visa Infinite (Metal Edition) Debit Card:

1. Complimentary Airport Pickup and Drop Service (haven't specified any number)
2. Unlimited International Airport Lounge Visits
3. Unlimited Domestic Airport Lounge Access
4. Complimentary Club Marriott Membership for a year
5. Golf Programme: Complimentary sessions at select Golf courses
6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated experiences at select hotels
8. Offers from Premium Brands: such as Satya Paul, Truefitt & Hill, Brooks Brothers and House of Masaba
9. Room upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary benefits at select hotels, which are a part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collectio
n

Let us know what you do think about this Debit Card

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Unfortunately I can't bob world because I changed my phone! And now I am a new user of BOB for getting onboarded to bob world

Thanks for the screenshot
Will see tomorrow in morning in net banking
If u have registered previously on Bob world....even if u change phone u can login....only new users are stopped from registration.....I

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Now they have excluded many categories of DC Rewardz not worthy..(Signature DC)
Abhi dekha, list toh badhta he ja raha hai -

Credit CardDebit Card
Sr. NoMerchant CategoryMerchant Category
1Mutual fund transactionsWallet Recharge
2Insurance paymentsPayment to charities
3BullionInsurance payments
4Insurance transactionsPayment to mutual funds
5Fund transferFinancial Institutions - Merchandise and Services (Including fund transfer)
6Payment to GovernmentSecurity Broker/Dealer (including Mutual Fund)
7Credit card bill paymentMoney Order -Wire Transfer and other similar services
8Wallet transfer/LoadingQuasi Cash - Customer financial institutions
9Gambling sitesNon - Financial institutions - Foreign currency, Money orders (Not wire transfer) and Travelers cheques and other similar services
10FuelMoney transfer - Member Financial Institutions
11Payment to charities