• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB v/s PNB application process

Hisoka

TF Ace
I applied for BOB Eterna and PNB Rupay Select on the same day (March 14). I was expecting PNB will take much more time for approval as it's a govt bank
To my surprise, my PNB card is already approved and delivered to me today while BOB application is still under process 😂

Did't expect that from BOB lol. Or can it be the case that my application is on hold/rejected but not getting updated?

PS: SBI is king of speed here. Applied for Cashback card on Feb 10 and still not even a single call from any agent :')

I applied for BOB Eterna and PNB Rupay Select on the same day (March 14). I was expecting PNB will take much more time for approval as it's a govt bank
To my surprise, my PNB card is already approved and delivered to me today while BOB application is still under process 😂

Did't expect that from BOB lol. Or can it be the case that my application is on hold/rejected but not getting updated?

PS: SBI is king of speed here. Applied for Cashback card on Feb 10 and still not even a single call from any agent :')
Any physical documents verification for PNB?

r1210user

TF Select
I submitted my payslips and bank statements while applying. Then they asked for ITR after few days which I submitted on mail, after that my application got approved.
Did you used ITR or ITR acknowledgement? When i sent ITR form to pnb email id, it was not delivered citing security issue

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I sent only ITR form not the acknowledgement receipt, do i need to send receipt as well? After submitting the ITR form i got this reply from PNB

"We thankfully acknowledge receipt of your e-mail.
Your application is under process.
It will be processed soon."

r1210user

TF Select
I think it should be processed. I sent acknowledgement form. Today my card got approved. Quite fast from PSB perspective. I was able to activate mye card and added to UPI as well. But UPI is not working.

Card application date: 28th March
Received discrepancy message on 30th March
Sent acknowledgement form on 30th
Received message for card approval on 3rd April.

Waiting for physical card now.

nikgeek

TF Buzz

How to complete PNB VKYC, Always saying executives are busy. Any trick?

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Whats the benefit of PNB credit card ?