• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB offering chindi Limit Enhancement

techt

TF Legend
A meth lession would have taught us how to ignore the "Division by Zero" error and then increament it by 1 before applying the division operator.
We have to increment by epsilon not by 1. So here is a simple Python code to illustrate

Python:
import sys

epsilon = sys.float_info.epsilon
print(epsilon)
2.220446049250313e-16

print(2000/epsilon)
9.007199254740992e+18

that last value is near to infinity.

techt

TF Legend
Technically speaking it's undefined in terms of mathematics, but in our day to day life we say it's infinite.
Anything / (tends to zero) is infinite but exact zero is undefined.

My tends to zero cents
Yes agree and that is what I am implying there in my earlier comments. A guy having 10CL getting a 20 CL is 100% increment but when he has 0CL and got 20CL it means his is infinite times.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
We have to increment by epsilon not by 1. So here is a simple Python code to illustrate

Python:
import sys

epsilon = sys.float_info.epsilon
print(epsilon)
2.220446049250313e-16

print(2000/epsilon)
9.007199254740992e+18

that last value is near to infinity.
Python (or any programming language) is just mediocre and will throw an error. The compiler or interpreter will just give you an information that it cannot divide by 0.

A math lession can tell you that this operation is possible and it is infinity. This is wisdom.

But, only a meth lession can provide an insight, and will enlighten you by making you 'capable' to understand that the answer will be 2000%.