• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB now offering Snapdeal card as additional card to existing card holders!

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
BOB CS is worst.
My sister demanded PDF copy of NOC after cancelling her BOB SELECT & HPCL.
they wrote, we have already cancelled the card🤣🤣

Too much hassle to deal with BOB CS
BOB ke soluchan wale nashe.

I am checking BOB card twitter handle and found some thing interesting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_193621_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_193621_Firefox.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 84

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They don't believe in retention 🤣🤣
Their customer care is also pretty bad in terms of behaviour.

Once my card was blocked on wohoo, then I got a confirmation call and he said u can use it now. I tried again and it failed again.

Called customer care and he says "achcha aap piche ka transaction kar rahe honge". No idea what he was implying. When I said the executive told card is unblocked and i can use now, he says "toh kar lijiye use".

I heard similar instances from other people also. They really need some training and a feedback system.

Heehaahee

TF Premier

Once my card was blocked on wohoo, then I got a confirmation call and he said u can use it now. I tried again and it failed again.

Called customer care and he says "achcha aap piche ka transaction kar rahe honge". No idea what he was implying. When I said the executive told card is unblocked and i can use now, he says "toh kar lijiye use".

I heard similar instances from other people also. They really need some training and a feedback system.
They need to shut down shop and close for good 😝

pprakash11

TF Prestige

Unprofessional service.

D

Deleted member 16965

Actually u r right. I had some reversals also and i wasn't able to calculate it properly. Now with a different calculation and adding ur points, I am able to justify it.

I did 20k transaction and 32960 transaction, transaction of 32960 got reversed. Bob gave 2.5% cb first on 32960 transaction and then only 373 out of 20k got 2.5% cb and rest just 1%. Then when 32960 got reversed, they reversed whole 32960 2.5% cb instead of adjusting the bonus points with 20k transaction.

So now everything adds up. I did get 760 extra points from snapdeal. But i lost 1178 points due to that bonus point getting calculated on a reversed transaction.
This calculation is for which transaction? @VISHESH_BANSAL