• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob lite Rupay Select?

BiggBoss

TF Select
Hi,

I have a BOB Lite Savings account. I already have Rupay Platinum. I visited the branch to apply for a new Rupay Select Debit Card. They tried, and it showed some error. It shows an error this card is not available for the PMJDY account. If i convert my bob lite savings account to normal account. Can I get it?
Is there anyone who has applied for Rupay Select with a normal savings account (MAB Rs.1000)

Stargod

TF Premier
Hi,

I have a BOB Lite Savings account. I already have Rupay Platinum. I visited the branch to apply for a new Rupay Select Debit Card. They tried, and it showed some error. It shows an error this card is not available for the PMJDY account. If i convert my bob lite savings account to normal account. Can I get it?
Is there anyone who has applied for Rupay Select with a normal savings account (MAB Rs.1000)
Is Bob account & Bob world app on-boarding working again ?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi,

There is thread related to this.
Do check it out.

I think you might need a 15k account.

mail2jampa

TF Buzz
Hi,

for you any issuance charges were debited . Means after how many days of account opening.
after Card delivered or during transit when issuance charges debited for ur physical dc??

How many days it taken to receive the debit card. From account opened date.

All chq, atm, welcome letter one courier or multiple couriers.

Did you received any tracking number.

How you opened bob world app before receiving atm card.

BHai please see your chat. Please answer these qs . Please answer evry qs. I am kindly requesting you bayya. Tq

darshanbafna

TF Buzz
Hi,

You cannot get with normal savings account also, atleast super savings account is required, Max you can get is platinum with normal savings account. If anyone has got with normal savings account its highly unlikely, they will know better I had to get super savings account which is 20000 mab then I was eligible for it.

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,

Can you please confirm your BOB LITE sb account type from Mobile Banking/Net Banking? I have recently opened the same account but it is showing as BOB ADVANTAGE 0 BAL ACCOUNT. Is it same one?