• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB home branch change online.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently opened a Bob B3 plus account. At the time of opening the account only one branch was available to select as my home branch. I decided to go for it and change it after my account gets opened.
Now my account has been opened and there is a option to change branch in net-banking but they are asking me to visit the branch where I want to get my account transferred.
I there any other way to change home branch where there is no requirement of physical visit required and everything can done online.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I recently opened a Bob B3 plus account. At the time of opening the account only one branch was available to select as my home branch. I decided to go for it and change it after my account gets opened.
Now my account has been opened and there is a option to change branch in net-banking but they are asking me to visit the branch where I want to get my account transferred.
I there any other way to change home branch where there is no requirement of physical visit required and everything can done online.
Not possible.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Unfortunately no.
You have to submit your KYC documents at the new branch where u want it to get transferred then only account transfer will be successful

romilq

TF Ace
How did you get B3 account net banking details ? I got an email after account opening that net banking login details would be emailed in 3 days. But it has been two months now. I didn't get anything. So I left the account as it is. Not using it. One guy called me and asked why I am not using the account. I told him the reason and he told me to visit branch to get net banking login details. Then what is the point of online account ? @AritraSaha @pprakash11

pprakash11

TF Prestige
How did you get B3 account net banking details ? I got an email after account opening that net banking login details would be emailed in 3 days. But it has been two months now. I didn't get anything. So I left the account as it is. Not using it. One guy called me and asked why I am not using the account. I told him the reason and he told me to visit branch to get net banking login details. Then what is the point of online account ? @AritraSaha @pprakash11
1. Login to BoB World.
2. Bottom most right corner click on ... More.
3. Under Explore- Request Services
4. Click on bob world Internet Registration.
5. You will get registered there.

romilq

TF Ace
1. Login to BoB World.
2. Bottom most right corner click on ... More.
3. Under Explore- Request Services
4. Click on bob world Internet Registration.
5. You will get registered there.
Damn it says user already registered or request already submitted for internet banking. I think they are registering all by default and sending email that you will get user id within 3 days of opening account. But they never send it. Forgot user id option gives error. BOB phone banking shows that account number is wrong :>

romilq

TF Ace
Actually User ID is your Customer ID
Nahi ho raha isse bhi. Invalid user id aisa kuch aa raha hai. Aur phone banking me jab account number type kar raha hu to bolta hai account number is incorrect. So call bhi nahi ho sakta customer care ko. Aur forgot password, get user id, unlock user id sab options me kuch na kuch error aata hai. Email id not valid, mobile number not valid ye sab. Baaki mobile app to chal raha hai. Fir bhi ye sab error aa rahe hai. Will probably close this account. Vaise bhi ab Indie khol diya.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Nahi ho raha isse bhi. Invalid user id aisa kuch aa raha hai. Aur phone banking me jab account number type kar raha hu to bolta hai account number is incorrect. So call bhi nahi ho sakta customer care ko. Aur forgot password, get user id, unlock user id sab options me kuch na kuch error aata hai. Email id not valid, mobile number not valid ye sab. Baaki mobile app to chal raha hai. Fir bhi ye sab error aa rahe hai. Will probably close this account. Vaise bhi ab Indie khol diya.
Btw BOB world app is too good to offset internet banking.
Internet banking Mai kabhi kholta bhi nhi.

kjs

TF Premier
Close kardo account agar jyada use nahi ho raha hai toh. Wo jyada fast hoga. Service wise BOB is going down these days. Tech ia also not optimised to show you proper error msgs and guidance.

kjs

TF Premier
Account close krne k liye bhi branch visit krni pdegi 😂
Ha but wo jyada fast ho jayega just fill a form and submit cheque book and atm card.

I am going to close in the next week. 3 barr PPF account issues k liye chakkar kat raha hu. Koi end to end soln dene k efforts he nahi de raha hai. Just waiting to proceed 1 step after other. Ppf ko transfer karva dunga and account ko close.

kjs

TF Premier
Open with other bank (sbi,icici,hdfc)
Dont have account with sbi.

Icici not sure if i will continue using further. As i will have to maintain balance aftr few months as it was old salary now salary is not credited for 3 months. so i will close in near future once my home loan is done. (Any way i can convert to 0 bal apart from wealth conversion)

Hdfc again pain as not sure if i will be able to operate ppf account thru app, I see option to open but on net banking i cannot see anything related to ppf.Hdfc has bcom bad these days asking to visit branch for silly things.

I have bob so thought of using it.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Dont have account with sbi.

Icici not sure if i will continue using further. As i will have to maintain balance aftr few months as it was old salary now salary is not credited for 3 months. so i will close in near future once my home loan is done. (Any way i can convert to 0 bal apart from wealth conversion)

Hdfc again pain as not sure if i will be able to operate ppf account thru app, I see option to open but on net banking i cannot see anything related to ppf.Hdfc has bcom bad these days asking to visit branch for silly things.

I have bob so thought of using it.
For bob ppf account, you have to go to the website,(maybe).

Just create a new account in ICICI bank (wealth management is recommended)

In hdfc you have to open ppf via website.

kjs

TF Premier
For bob ppf account, you have to go to the website,(maybe).

Just create a new account in ICICI bank (wealth management is recommended)

In hdfc you have to open ppf via website.
Bob web we can just update ppf details thru web ppf opening possible only thru branch or bob world app. Bob to my surprise CC got connected in less than 1 min. Took 5 mins for hdfc and 10min minimum for icici always 😅.

Icici wealth u never know if they have provision to open on one time fund allocation to account.

Hdfc in my case showing in app and not in website. CC OF hdfc is pathetic. They dont know whats happening.