• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna rewards

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BOB Eterna gives 3.75% for online shopping. Rewards used to post as soon as the transaction is posted. Last few weeks I see that my transactions at Amazon has not earned any rewards. Is this an issue only for me or others also not receiving rewards for last week?

D₹V

TF Prestige
BOB Eterna gives 3.75% for online shopping. Rewards used to post as soon as the transaction is posted. Last few weeks I see that my transactions at Amazon has not earned any rewards. Is this an issue only for me or others also not receiving rewards for last week?
BOB became shit now. They also promise 3.75% CB on Wallet loads but now they have blocked all the wallet apps merchants like Paytm, PayZapp, FreeCharge etc 🤣.

@Abhishek012 @Wealth is my birth right!

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They block wallet mcc if they suspect abuse. They don’t tell that. Instead they say they don’t allow wallet for all customers. However that is a lie. I tried Wallet load and it works.

Now I suspect that they cancel rewards program for some customers. I might be one of them. I don’t see reward points for any transaction (including Amazon). I am fine with this but they don’t tell the real reason.

Based on my experience, any large transaction within 90 days of card issue is a red flag. For example, don’t pay large bills (>10k) or buy an iPhone for a lakh.
BOB became shit now. They also promise 3.75% CB on Wallet loads but now they have blocked all the wallet apps merchants like Paytm, PayZapp, FreeCharge etc 🤣.

@Abhishek012 @Wealth is my birth right!

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just mail to eterna support. Now a days they reply within a week.
They asked me for bill from Amazon. Sent it to them. Looks like people are abusing Amazon now? It takes 1 week for each reply.

Another hypothesis I have is that they probably applied some negative rewards point after my redemption. However, if that is true they must have sent some notification.

For the past 10+ complaints I raised, only one person (name starting with G) responds. If only 1 agent is there for all Eterna cards, it explains why they are so slow.

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They asked me for bill from Amazon. Sent it to them. Looks like people are abusing Amazon now? It takes 1 week for each reply.

Another hypothesis I have is that they probably applied some negative rewards point after my redemption. However, if that is true they must have sent some notification.

For the past 10+ complaints I raised, only one person (name starting with G) responds. If only 1 agent is there for all Eterna cards, it explains why they are so slow.
Lol why r they asking for invoice? They have to give at least 0.375% cb even if somehow mcc went to utility or grocery category. Nothing is under 0% category (except maybe fuel).

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lol why r they asking for invoice? They have to give at least 0.375% cb even if somehow mcc went to utility or grocery category. Nothing is under 0% category (except maybe fuel).
No other bank has asked for invoices. If it is so much efforts to get points, I will stop using it. I am hoping this is just initial hiccups and will resolve after 90 days.