• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob credit card rejected

Believer

TF Buzz
I apply bob credit card on last 08/05/2023 and give current bill statement of my HDFC Bank credit card as income proof which limit is 50.000 rupees and this card is more than six months old. My cibil score is 777. I checked the application status online today and found that the application has been rejected. Now what can I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-17-23-19-29-156_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-23-19-29-156_com.android.chrome.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_2023-05-17-22-30-11-352_com.myairtelapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-22-30-11-352_com.myairtelapp.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 80

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Try emailing them for reconsideration.
I asked them for reconsideration and reson for declined. They told me you haven't given saving ac statement and only sent co statement without ownership proof.

Though I have given both the acc statement but no ownership proof

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I asked them for reconsideration and reson for declined. They told me you haven't given saving ac statement and only sent co statement without ownership proof.

Though I have given both the acc statement but no ownership proof
If salaried, then they need account statement with salary credited. I have no idea about what ownership proof and co statement that you're mentioning.

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My card was rejected, when I asked them they told me u have mailed us bank statement for 3 months which is incomplete. So I mailed them for the year then they reconsidered

Dexter384

TF Buzz
BOB has stopped taking card to card applications and only consider official income documents for processing the credit card application. This is the reason they removed the option for submitting existing card statements. So it's kinda obvious they will reject the application if we upload incorrect documents.
No, I didn't think so, Last time I have applied Mar 2023, for primier C2C basis with Apay 80k, willing failed verification calls and it got rejected says customer not interested later mentioned due to low income 3LPA is minimum eligibility criteria,. asked for reconsideration request after 4-5 months with payslips. Didn't worked out. I have applied on 20sep2023, it shown easy card LTF, instead of payslip I have uploaded apay cc statement and cc front pic in the income/itr option, 4 days later call verification and next day it got approved. It's still possible to apply on C2C basis.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-27-20-20-11-265_com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-27-20-20-11-265_com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 13

Dexter384

TF Buzz
No, I didn't think so, Last time I have applied Mar 2023, for primier C2C basis with Apay 80k, willing failed verification calls and it got rejected says customer not interested later mentioned due to low income 3LPA is minimum eligibility criteria,. asked for reconsideration request after 4-5 months with payslips. Didn't worked out. I have applied on 20sep2023, it shown easy card LTF, instead of payslip I have uploaded apay cc statement and cc front pic in the income/itr option, 4 days later call verification and next day it got approved. It's still possible to apply on C2C basis.
Also I had tons of enquiries in past 2 months like 10-15 enquiries, a week back got SBI card approved and cibil of around 771. I knew it was 50:50 still it got approved, do we get same limit shown while applying or does it decreases after application completion.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually it depends on the person who is responsible for giving approval for credit cards. Most of the cases that are easily approved are because they have to complete their targets for the week/month/year.

Sometimes they say ITR/Salary Slip/Account Statement is mandatory and the other times they just randomly approve card applications.

It could also depend on the credit profile of the applicant, for example if one has a high CIBIL Score of 800+ with low utilization and cards with other banks with huge limits, also preferably work places they have listed and specific income criteria. It could be that the system approves the card directly or if not within the pre-set parameters then it redirects to the backend manual verification.

In my case, when I applied for the card I specifically asked them if I can give card statements and they straight up denied citing only ITR/Salary Slip is accepted.

1695844816481.png

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also I had tons of enquiries in past 2 months like 10-15 enquiries, a week back got SBI card approved and cibil of around 771. I knew it was 50:50 still it got approved, do we get same limit shown while applying or does it decreases after application completion.
Most of times the credit limit which is tentative and given on KYC page is never provided and is reduced by a huge margin. For me even after having cards with 4-5L limits my tentative limit was 1.8L and finally they gave me mere 80K.

Indraj

TF Neo
We regret to inform you that at present we are unable to process your application as per our internal policies. Please note that the current Rejected decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information later

We regret to inform you that at present we are unable to process your application as per our internal policies. Please note that the current Rejected decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information later
which card did you applied for?

Visith

TF Buzz
BoB easy credit card application is declined by Underwriter due to the reason being <CAC policy vintage criteria not met so not considered for issuance of card > . Does anyone know what is this criteria?

BoB easy credit card application is declined by Underwriter due to the reason being <CAC policy vintage criteria not met so not considered for issuance of card > . Does anyone know what is this criteria?
Better Go for Snapdeal CC joining fees gets recovered by 500 Rs Snapdeal GV...you get 2.5% cashback on spends and 1% on UPI spends... Annual Fees gets easily recovered