• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB CREDIT CARD IS STILL LTF?

Bob78900

TF Premier

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-23-19-42-35-716_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-23-19-42-35-716_com.android.chrome.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have provided the below mentioned:-

1. DCB Credit Card Front Face & not back
2. Last 3 month bank statement
3. Company ID Card

After the Video KYC & IPV they didn't ask for anything else. The card is on the way, don't know when I'm going to get it, probably by Saturday

MAHESH9D

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received Bob select today .. though I applied for premier.. in March.. when LTF. Offer was going.. but in letter they have mentioned spend based LTF ..

Bob78900

TF Premier
Received Bob select today .. though I applied for premier.. in March.. when LTF. Offer was going.. but in letter they have mentioned spend based LTF ..
Really??? spend based Ltf? Receiving select is okay but not giving it ltf was wrong i guess you should complaint about this i Only applied for this card as it was ltf. 🥲🥲

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Really??? spend based Ltf? Receiving select is okay but not giving it ltf was wrong i guess you should complaint about this i Only applied for this card as it was ltf. 🥲🥲
Guys please don't confuse yourself.
By default if a card is not "Unconditional LTF" then always the spend based based LTF criteria will be mentioned in the documentation.
If you look at the cards other than Eterna, then the "Unconditional LTF" is mentioned only as a part of "Offer" and not as a criteria.

So the best way you can let yourself know is to check with Customer Care people whether you have got it as a part of LTF offer.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys please don't confuse yourself.
By default if a card is not "Unconditional LTF" then always the spend based based LTF criteria will be mentioned in the documentation.
If you look at the cards other than Eterna, then the "Unconditional LTF" is mentioned only as a part of "Offer" and not as a criteria.

So the best way you can let yourself know is to check with Customer Care people whether you have got it as a part of LTF offer.
I applied in the ongoing offer. While applying when i selected the card. There was an cut mark on the annual and joining fees. Please see the attached image. Let's hope i got this card as ltf🥲

Attachments

• IMG-20220506-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220506-WA0001.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 18

prc1990

TF Ace
Whatever you have received that is the standard welcome letter. What it essentially means it even if your card is LTF you can still see JF/AF in your welcome letter as they are necessarily not amended based on the actual pricing of the card.

So keep calm and enjoy the weekend! 😂

Last edited: