• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB CC: How to enhance CC limit??

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Bob cc with very less limit, I asked them to increase the limit but they aren't increasing.

Card is 18 months old

If I close the card now, do they close immediately ?

When am i eligible to apply again?

Share ur thoughts please

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Official period is 6 months for any bank or any card (for Online route). Through agents/Branch after 1M or sometimes 3M (if credit card account not updated properly). BOB allows 2nd card, why don't you try that through c2c and if you get higher limit close low limit card without worrying about all these.

Currently 2nd card possible through agents/branch, as Online some getting issues (because they're showing 2nd card as additional card in netbanking).
I already Have 2 Bob cards Easy and snapdeal

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Don't take risk of closing bro if its LTF card , as its no harm in having LTF bob cards.

I understand your limit is very low , mail them by giving your income proofs but hard thing is they do a cibil hit , and might increase your limit.

If you give request to close card , they will close within 2 days , wont call us also asking the reason why you are closing the card , very poor service.