• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

devmallya

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got the reward points credited for all transactions till 23rd may. I will call the customer care to check the mcc code of bhartnxt transaction.
23rd is the day of credit of points. Axis has not yet credited for transactions done post May 15th or thereabouts.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Copycat @Wealth is my birth right! @ashishsinghi
I am sharing the below screenshot related to income tax on credit card to bank transfer.
I didn’t understand the word 'pin income' mentioned here.
Put in your views
Why You guys dnt use Snapay for Credit card to bank transfer ?

Snapay allow to transfer to our own bank account and only 1.18% charges for T+4 days.

Axis magnus milestone also count.

Snapay transfer count under Utility bill payment.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Checked some latest reviews on Google Play and they don't seem to be favourable.
Do you have any personal experience using Snapay?
Yes, I have been using Snapay since the beginning of the app launch. Now it has been more than 4-5 years. Always payment credited on time (Sometimes there maybe a delay of a few hours, I ignore it).

Note - First complete your full kyc before start paying using Snapay.

Snapay Refer code: 3H40AZ08

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, I have been using Snapay since the beginning of the app launch. Now it has been more than 4-5 years. Always payment credited on time (Sometimes there maybe a delay of a few hours, I ignore it).

Note - First complete your full kyc before start paying using Snapay.

Snapay Refer code: 3H40AZ08
tried to sign up using your refer code, app saying invalid coupon code

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1.With Bharanxt and Magnus combination, if I transfer around 40 to 50K permonth to my wifes account, will axis bank take a note of it as a suspicious transaction?
2.Any chance that axis will block my Magnus card?
3. If I use Snapay and Magnus combination for the same transaction, any difference will it make?
4. For Snapay, it is possible to transfer to own account,by doing so will axis consider it as a suspicious transaction?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1.With Bharanxt and Magnus combination, if I transfer around 40 to 50K permonth to my wifes account, will axis bank take a note of it as a suspicious transaction?
2.Any chance that axis will block my Magnus card?
3. If I use Snapay and Magnus combination for the same transaction, any difference will it make?
4. For Snapay, it is possible to transfer to own account,by doing so will axis consider it as a suspicious transaction?
for sure., v v risky