BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

This is the notification I have in my mobile
1675939240700.png
I have disabled the notification from BNXT. Is there any other way to check whether the offer is available for me or not?
Has anyone received BNXT Cash yet? I did one transaction today and haven't receive any cashback yet.

kkk

I have disabled the notification from BNXT. Is there any other way to check whether the offer is available for me or not?
Has anyone received BNXT Cash yet? I did one transaction today and haven't receive any cashback yet.

Check above, cashback has been received according to it. I have done two transaction today, I'll update tomorrow once the transaction is settled whether I got cashback or not.

Parvesh Goyal

Offer in app shows cashback upto 1000, doesn't mention anywhere that its 200 per transaction above 5000. For the transactions I did till now, I got cashback between 0.04% to 0.09%.
It varies customer to customer. I got the offer of Rs 200 cb upto 1000 on 25k each txn.

Oscar

Here are the screenshots of general transaction cashback rules in the app and the cashback I earned for making transactions
1675988750847.png

SiddharthR

I have received all those Cashbacks when I opened the account. I am asking about the current offer of Rs 200*5 cashback.
Someone had already received Cash in the above video shared by @kkk , & I had also contacted their WA CS, they also told me that I will the 200 BNXT Cash.
For more info & the query that 'will you get the cb?' You can contact on WA https://wa.me/+918657998819 or mail them on support@bharatnxt.in (Response time on WA is almost 1hr)

@TheMentalist Offer is working, just check the notification or Ask CS before availing as the CS is saying that it's user specific...

Oscar

I have received all those Cashbacks when I opened the account. I am asking about the current offer of Rs 200*5 cashback.
I made a transaction yesterday so should be knowing about 200 cashback by evening

SiddharthR

Offer is user specific? How i can sure if i can get.. bcz i cant see anywhere
Ask customer care on WA

S.B.N.B

Ask customer care on WA
Kya puchhe and kya hai number..