• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

kshitij_0

TF Ace
This is the notification I have in my mobile
1675939240700.png
I have disabled the notification from BNXT. Is there any other way to check whether the offer is available for me or not?
Has anyone received BNXT Cash yet? I did one transaction today and haven't receive any cashback yet.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have disabled the notification from BNXT. Is there any other way to check whether the offer is available for me or not?
Has anyone received BNXT Cash yet? I did one transaction today and haven't receive any cashback yet.

Check above, cashback has been received according to it. I have done two transaction today, I'll update tomorrow once the transaction is settled whether I got cashback or not.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Offer in app shows cashback upto 1000, doesn't mention anywhere that its 200 per transaction above 5000. For the transactions I did till now, I got cashback between 0.04% to 0.09%.
It varies customer to customer. I got the offer of Rs 200 cb upto 1000 on 25k each txn.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Here are the screenshots of general transaction cashback rules in the app and the cashback I earned for making transactions
1675988750847.png

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I have received all those Cashbacks when I opened the account. I am asking about the current offer of Rs 200*5 cashback.
Someone had already received Cash in the above video shared by @kkk , & I had also contacted their WA CS, they also told me that I will the 200 BNXT Cash.
For more info & the query that 'will you get the cb?' You can contact on WA https://wa.me/+918657998819 or mail them on support@bharatnxt.in (Response time on WA is almost 1hr)

@TheMentalist Offer is working, just check the notification or Ask CS before availing as the CS is saying that it's user specific...

Last edited:

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have received all those Cashbacks when I opened the account. I am asking about the current offer of Rs 200*5 cashback.
I made a transaction yesterday so should be knowing about 200 cashback by evening

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Offer is user specific? How i can sure if i can get.. bcz i cant see anywhere
Ask customer care on WA

S.B.N.B

TF Select
Ask customer care on WA
Kya puchhe and kya hai number..