• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to redeem axis atlas miles

Aravind P

TF Select
Hello. Got the axis atlas card. What is the best way to redeeem the edge miles earned. My current plan is to send to club itc and then to marriot to get bonvoy points. Would like to know any better redemption options are there.

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
Hi Guys. Considering getting this card but I have a rather stupid doubt and question to ask.

As I understand, you got 5k Edge Miles once you receive the card. From what I've read, this can be converted to a fairly decent amount of Accor and Club ITC points? Now just to be clear, can someone let me know how many points of these memberships do we get from those 5k Edge Miles and also approximately how many points of those programs are required to, say, book a room at an Accor or ITC property? Further, do Accor and ITC Memberships require additional payment?

Sorry for the extremely noob questions but I've always refrained from Accor and the likes so I'm fairly confused about how this works. In short, I guess I want to what is the actual real value, if redeemed for hotel stays, of these 5k Edge Miles? What is the best way to redeem these Edge Miles?

Would be extremely grateful for a response!

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys. Considering getting this card but I have a rather stupid doubt and question to ask.

As I understand, you got 5k Edge Miles once you receive the card. From what I've read, this can be converted to a fairly decent amount of Accor and Club ITC points? Now just to be clear, can someone let me know how many points of these memberships do we get from those 5k Edge Miles and also approximately how many points of those programs are required to, say, book a room at an Accor or ITC property? Further, do Accor and ITC Memberships require additional payment?

Sorry for the extremely noob questions but I've always refrained from Accor and the likes so I'm fairly confused about how this works. In short, I guess I want to what is the actual real value, if redeemed for hotel stays, of these 5k Edge Miles? What is the best way to redeem these Edge Miles?

Would be extremely grateful for a response!
You don't get any memberships. You only get option to Transfer Edge miles to one of these accounts (ITC, Accor and other airline partners). You need to create account in respective partner websites and link the ID in Traveledge website of Axis

For Accor 5K Edge miles will be worth 18K and for ITC it will be worth 10K. What can be booked in this depends on whether it is 5 star/ 4 star property, location and time of the year.

drsel

TF Legend
Hello. Got the axis atlas card. What is the best way to redeeem the edge miles earned. My current plan is to send to club itc and then to marriot to get bonvoy points. Would like to know any better redemption options are there.
Marriott Properties will need 18000 to 55000 Marriott Bonvoy points for one night.
So doesn't make sense to take these points

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
You don't get any memberships. You only get option to Transfer Edge miles to one of these accounts (ITC, Accor and other airline partners). You need to create account in respective partner websites and link the ID in Traveledge website of Axis

For Accor 5K Edge miles will be worth 18K and for ITC it will be worth 10K. What can be booked in this depends on whether it is 5 star/ 4 star property, location and time of the year.
Got it, that was very helpful. Thank you so much!

Saipsy

TF Premier
suppose I have a limit of 2L on my axis atlas and spend 5L by repaying amount before statement generation.
assuming all transactions are for shopping, will i get points for 5L or max upto 2L. somewhere I have read miles can be accured upto credit limit provided.