• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to reach spend-based targets for non LTF cards?

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Hello guys,

Just wanted to know what is the best way to reach spend based fee waivers, considering I have many cards that are not LTF and I don't manage to achieve these spends.

I know rent payments is one way, but considering I don't really stay in a rented place, it could be dangerous to do so regularly. Also, the charges on rentpay basically nullify the benefit of fee waiver I get.

Can anyone help me with some good methods, not necessarily rotation (but even that is okay as long as it is not harmful!)

Thanks in advance!

repertoire

TF Select
Yes, I saw that, but in my list after logging in, it showed annual fees and not just joining fees. Even customer care mentioned the same as per my available offers. Am I the only one with this issue? :/
Have you tried this? You can get the MMT cards instantly if you already hold APay.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Have you tried this? You can get the MMT cards instantly if you already hold APay.
Woah! Didn't know about this. Will try right away and update you. Thanks :)

1662620148977.png

Edit: Applied from PC, error page saying does not exist. Applied from mobile, says application exists with mobile number :/

Last edited: